Is possible to own cabriolet?

+
While killing some crimes, found in garage this cabrio. I think, i've explored all game and found no way to own any cabrio. Maybe i missed and there's way to buy / get cabriolet for permanent use?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 106
  • Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 81
There is also this Villefort cabriolet in the game's vehicle list which you will occasionally see parked up - sometimes there is one parked outside Lizzie's club, or occasionally with some street gang. I have not seen one in traffic moving around yet. I own one now ( as pictured) but that was obtained via the 'Calling All Vehicles' mod (via Nexus site)

!!Cyberpunk2077 2021-01-31 19-32-48.png

I was really curious about how that twin front axle would work in game, but in car camera perspective for that vehicle is almost impossible and regardless it felt like there's was either one axle or front was just floating on Xbox.

There is also this Villefort cabriolet in the game's vehicle list which you will occasionally see parked up - sometimes there is one parked outside Lizzie's club, or occasionally with some street gang. I have not seen one in traffic moving around yet. I own one now ( as pictured) but that was obtained via the 'Calling All Vehicles' mod (via Nexus site)

View attachment 11179565
You can win a gold plated one of these in one of the fist fights - but it's quite a tough fight.

Top Bottom