IS the easily-corrupted REDpoint system more accurate than a brilliant poll?

+

• Total voters

She Who Is Flamey And Hurtful suggested - wait, take a breath, ease into it, that's good - she suggested, (accused, really) that the REDpoint system would be better for gauging value on a topic or choice of topics than the much, much superior polling method some people like to employ.

Of course.

Balderdash.

Madness.

A sure sign of a deep-seated hatred for all things good and barbecued. I know. It hurts me as well. Ironic, coming from a Dra...person of this stature.

BUT WE MUST RESOLVE THIS.

I have given a RED Point as a sign of agreement with your post, yet I've used the poll to say REDPoints are a better system. Am I not the most brilliant person... ever? Don't answer that.

I have given a RED Point as a sign of agreement with your post, yet I've used the poll to say REDPoints are a better system. Am I not the most brilliant person... ever? Don't answer that.

Well, in saying "yet I've used the poll to" you are indicating an opposite of,or exception to, your previous position, even though you've actually supported your own position. So, all you really did was double-support REDpoints. Not only treasonous, but hardly clever.

Did you mean, "I have given a RED Point as a sign of agreement with your post, and I've used the poll to say REDPoints are a better system."?

Or were you trying to be clever and meant to use the poll to indicate the REDpoint system is inferior, ( AS IS PROPER), and yet given me a REDpoint for the post, thus underlying how the REDpoint system can be used to support good, honest hardworking polls like this?

I meant what I said. Your inferiour cyber mind is clearly not capable of comprehending the genius that are my actions in this thread.

I meant what I said. Your inferiour cyber mind is clearly not capable of comprehending the genius that are my actions in this thread.

....I hate you.

WHY do you torment my polls like this. Whyyyyyyy!?

You are like..like..the Anti-Pope! The..the Anti-Pollp!

....I hate you.

WHY do you torment my polls like this. Whyyyyyyy!?

You are like..like..the Anti-Pope! The..the Anti-Pollp!

...other than Suhiir, none of you are to be trusted. Or liked. Or not-spat-upon.

Obviously.

Wait.

Aren't you a Yank, Suhiir? In fact, a Yank who is or was employed by the defense industry?

I SENSE TREASON.

Well, I have given a REDpoint to every post in this thread that makes an intelligent and wise point, and said yes to every poll question that makes an intelligent and wise point. Let's see how it goes from there.

Well, I have given a REDpoint to every post in this thread that makes an intelligent and wise point, and said yes to every poll question that makes an intelligent and wise point. Let's see how it goes from there.

I done gone see whut you did thar. Verrrrry clever.

What in tarnation is a scandahoovian?

Is this some way of getting around CDPR no-racism-or-politics rules?

OOOh! We could totally make up words and cultures to hate.

I, myself, have always despised the Ontolonian peoples. Very untrustworthy.

I done gone see whut you did thar. Verrrrry clever.

What in tarnation is a scandahoovian?

Is this some way of getting around CDPR no-racism-or-politics rules?

OOOh! We could totally make up words and cultures to hate.

I, myself, have always despised the Ontolonian peoples. Very untrustworthy.

Hey, I'm 1/64th Ontolonian and I resent that!

Honestly, this thread has been totally off-topic since the first post (inclusive). The next person to gerfigglethump gets banned.

(But only if you really mean it. Fake gerfigglethumps for testing purposes are perfectly OK. Forum members with hadgorystuggle privileges may also gerfigglethump once per sennight as per forum rules)

Last edited:
Hadgorystuggling? HADGORYSTUGGLING! Who has that these days?

REDs, maybe. I know I'm not allowed to hadgorystuggle -or- wumpsmuff like a proper Scritchingbergen should anymore.

Also, schog tastes GREAT. What's your problem with schog?!

2/5 Norwegian, 2/5 Swedish, 1/5 Dane/Dutch/English/Lakota Sioux.
I'm as much Swede as Norwegian ... thus Scandinavian.
Pedigree American Mutt !

Hey, I'm 1/64th Ontolonian and I resent that!

... mmm yeah well i'm 1/83,001 ape

thats the trouble with these genealogy mixing identifiers to me... i know i'm taking an pissy stance on this but hey what can i say. If your not a pure breed or a direct cross breed i.e polish mother+father=polish background or swedish mother+norwegian father=scandowegian background, where any other dilution ro mixing simply relegates you to being just another homo sapien sapien cross breed.

but then why care abotu my opinions afterall i'm 1/83,001th a monkey

Top Bottom