Is there a new stash wall weapon list?

+
I noticed I have quite a few new empty spots on my stash wall, is there a new list showing the new items?

Here's the updated list: https://cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Stash#Displayed_Weapons

I have almost all of these weapons, only one missing is the Lexington x-MOD2.
'cause that one was a freakin' normal pistol before Update 2.0, so of course I got rid of it and they made it an iconic weapon now.

Unfortunately I have the bug where some weapons won't show up despite being in my stash.
Tried to take them out and put them back in but that didn't fix it.

Not showing up on my walls are: Blue Fang, Headhunter and Dying Night.
Funny thing is, I don't have the Lexington x-MOD2 but it will show up at the wall when the Seraph is in my stash.

Oh an btw, that point from the 2.0 patch notes:
  • Expanded the stash wall in V's apartment to display all of the Iconic weapons from the base game
It's not true at all.
Only 30 iconic weapons can be displayed, but there are over 50 iconic weapons in the base game.

Last edited:
Here's the updated list: https://cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Stash#Displayed_Weapons

I have almost all of these weapons, only one missing is the Lexington x-MOD2.
'cause that one was a freakin' normal pistol before Update 2.0, so of course I got rid of it and they made it an iconic weapon now.

Unfortunately I have the bug where some weapons won't show up despite being in my stash.
Tried to take them out and put them back in but that didn't fix it.

Not showing up on my walls are: Blue Fang, Headhunter and Dying Night.
Funny thing is, I don't have the Lexington x-MOD2 but it will show up at the wall when the Seraph is in my stash.

Oh an btw, that point from the 2.0 patch notes:
  • Expanded the stash wall in V's apartment to display all of the Iconic weapons from the base game
It's not true at all.
Only 30 iconic weapons can be displayed, but there are over 50 iconic weapons in the base game.
Having same issue, Blue Fang, Dying Night, Bayyko, Seraph are all in stash and aren't showing. Only Lexington and Nerah is

I appreciate that the black market vendor in Dogtown sells "missed" iconic weapons...

But there are some notable exceptions that aren't sold here - including La Chingona Dorada and Lexington x-MOD2.

The latter is frustrating because many of us won that competition, had it in hand, and disassembled because there was nothing evidently special about it. (Same situation as Sasquatch's Hammer, though this one *is* available from the vendor.)

Regarding iconics displaying on the stash wall - as of 2.01 I'm seeing an improvement with main story weapons. But still see none of the scanner hustle / crafted iconics displaying. (They were crafted after 2.0 on a character started before.)

I appreciate that the black market vendor in Dogtown sells "missed" iconic weapons...

But there are some notable exceptions that aren't sold here - including La Chingona Dorada and Lexington x-MOD2.

The latter is frustrating because many of us won that competition, had it in hand, and disassembled because there was nothing evidently special about it. (Same situation as Sasquatch's Hammer, though this *is* available from the vendor.)
Also Stinger from I'll fly away is not available to purchase

Top Bottom