[BUG] Post 2.01 Patch - Craftable Iconic weapons Still do not appear on the Stash Weapon Wall

+
All the craftable iconic weapons, (The Headsman, Psalm 11:6, Comrades Hammer, etc) do not appear on the stash wall even after the patch fixed the issue for other guns like Dying Night

20231005151954_1.jpg

Same issue here. My weapon wall on that side looks exactly the same. Before this patch Dying Night (pistol on the right) and whatever the pistol on the left is weren't displayed on my wall, so at least those got fixed but yeah any of the iconic weapons that are acquired via crafting specs and then crafted don't appear.

I got 3 different saves. Apparently the weapons you have crafted before the 2.0 patch does show up and the ones that you craft after the 2.0 release doesn't show up on the wall. That's the bug. It might have different item IDs on the background which might be the cause of the issue.

EDIT: The bug includes Breakthrough, Buzzsaw, Comrade's Hammer, Moron Labe, Yinglong, Sovereign, Psalm and The Headsman. Also need confirmation on Kang Tao

Last edited:
Posting here to confirm that — despite the patch notes for 2.01 claiming to have fixed V’s Stash Wall — the crafted Iconic Weapons (like Breakthrough) STILL do not appear on V’s Stash Wall. I am on PS5, playing a character created after version 2.0 launched.

I am facing the same thing, even after 2.01.

All the craftable iconic weapons, (The Headsman, Psalm 11:6, Comrades Hammer, etc) do not appear on the stash

Same Here. Though when I picked those Crafting Specs there was on Tire 4 not Tier 5 I don't know If it is related to my level should be at max and I must pick them to Tier 5 first craft

I think there is a mod over on the nexus that fixes this. I was wondering what it was for but now I see. You can use that until it's patched.

All the craftable iconic weapons, (The Headsman, Psalm 11:6, Comrades Hammer, etc) do not appear on the stash wall even after the patch fixed the issue for other guns like Dying Night

View attachment 11367613
I have the same issue here. Just started a new play through after patch 2.01. My older save that I had prior to 2.0 has all the weapons on the wall. Not sure why a new play though would be different but it is. The craftable icon weapon wall is empty despite having them in my stash. Hope they relook at this issue and our info helps. Thanks for PL CD project red! Great expansion and content!

I tried an old save 1.63 with all the iconic weapons on the wall and they all show up.
I tried an old save 1.63 without the crafted weapons on the wall and it's not working.
I tried a new save 2.0/2.01, the crafted weapons doesn't show up.
I tried console commands to get all the crafted iconic weapons on the wall and they doesn't show up.
I tried mods on nexus mods and nothing is working.
I tried to modify a save with CyberCAT and it's not working.

There is an issue in the game that prevent the crafted iconic weapons to show up on the wall.

We can't do anything.

Last edited:
Top Bottom