[BUG] Post 2.01 Patch - Craftable Iconic weapons Still do not appear on the Stash Weapon Wall

+
Here also the same problem. I started a new game to fully take advantage of the new features. Buzzsaw doesn't appear. Jackie's gun appears. Dying Night also appears. I have already reported the problem to CDPR. Clearly it is a bug that will have to be fixed by hotfix or a new patch.

All the craftable iconic weapons, (The Headsman, Psalm 11:6, Comrades Hammer, etc) do not appear on the stash wall even after the patch fixed the issue for other guns like Dying Night

Patch 2.02 was released 20 hours ago from now. However, They did a thing that if you crafted one of those iconic weapons the "crafting specs" will disappear from the factory page though it is alright. But it seems that the issue remain though I don't know If you played a new start up game through will be fixed I still can't confirm it. Or if you didn't get those "Specs" from just yet or/and you got them already crafted before the patched 2.02 released. Please! if someone can confirm with a new play though can fix the issue or should we send a support ticket again telling the issue.

Currently, there are two versions of the iconic weapons of the crafted ones in the game, one that is "dropped" (IE: Items.Preset_"weapon") and one that is crafted (IE: items.[rarity]_"weapon").

Since the crafted items don't have the same IDs as ones that are "dropped," they won't show up on the wall because those are the IDs used to query the inventory for display.

If you're on PC, the easiest way to populate the wall is by spawning a weapon using CET with something like:
Code:
Game.AddToInventory("Items.Preset_Tactician_Headsman", 1)
The wiki has codes for them under technical but it's fairly easy to guess them, like Items.Preset_Burya_Comrade or Items.Preset_Pulsar_Buzzsaw.

As for the fix, either query data for both types (or all the types since there are a bunch of types for rarities) or just have it look for the newer IDs.

Top Bottom