Issue with lock mechanic.

+
Issue with lock mechanic.

Can you guys clarify me how this new thingy is working? When my opponent(nilfgard vs nilfgard) engineers his impera brigade(makes it resilient) I go and lock it with cleaver. My opponent then puts another engineer on it,what I do is decoy cleaver and here is where the fun begins. My cleaver does not only refuse to lock impera,but he also unlocks it,removing shackles animation and not removing resilient(obvious). Is this supposed to work this way? He is able to double engineer,but im not able to double lock it?

It's working as intended. Still, other players have raised the issue of whether or not it should work like this.

4RM3D;n8300250 said:
It's a matter of perspective. You could argue that once a unit is locked (i.e. thrown in jail), it can't do anything anymore until it's unlocked (released or replayed). At the same time, something can be said for the order of events. The unit was locked and a new status effect was applied after the lock. Gameplay wise it would be best if the order of events is taken into account, also considering Adrenaline Rush isn't played much and considering the amount of locks available.

Top Bottom