It's the little things.... or, give me chocolate!

+
There are plenty of discussions about the changes to Cyberpunk 2077, praise and criticism. This isn't about that.

I'm interested in small things that changed that are inconsequential to the game overall, but you definitely noticed. For good or "ill" .

Since I'm the gonk bringing this up, I'll use my experience as an example.

This is one of those little things that revolves around a habit/ritual I developed in the game. All my Vs loooooooove chocolate... and pizza. I started this thing at the ripper in Watson that turns out to be a dirtbag [
the one working with Scavs
]. He has a chocolate bar on the corner of his desk when you walk in.
- at first I'd furtively maneuver V to the desk, stealth and take it. Obviously that game doesn't care about me stealing it and he's look right at me. This was just me playing V sneakily palming the chocolate.
- later I started taking the chocolate after which my head canon gameplay being he offered it a a treat after my ripper surgery.
- finally, I ended up playing it as V strutting in "Sup! Imma grab your chocolate here, hope you did't mind! Oh also, I'm about to put my life and well being entirely in your hands so I'm sure you're cool about that thing with the chocolate that just happened. We cool? Yeah... we're cool."

Now 2.0 rolls in. I strut in to tell that shady ripper that I'm helping my self to his chocolate and... WHY IS THERE EASY-BEEF HERE?!?!

The only answer is the devs have it in for those of us that habitually take that chocolate bar.

This game id dead (jk, still love the game)

So what weird little things have you noticed?

Top Bottom