Johnny clothes bug in 2.1

+
After the quest in which you get replica of johnny's jacket, the glasses and the jacket are stuck in my inventory with the quest marks. I also have copies of them both in my inventory without the quest mark. Equipping other clothing did not do the trick as well. Can anybody help me please?

After the quest in which you get replica of johnny's jacket, the glasses and the jacket are stuck in my inventory with the quest marks. I also have copies of them both in my inventory without the quest mark. Equipping other clothing did not do the trick as well. Can anybody help me please?
in 2.0 every part of johnnys set lost its mark after the samurai gig in the end of kerrys questline. since 2.1 some pieces are bugged again and wont lose them.... on my end everything is clear but the shirt still remain its mark : /

not much you can do about it.... same with some outfits (Aguilar Outfit and Bud-Corpo Outfit (songs ending)) and some iconics if you but them into the stash in the Firestarter mission (can confirm johnnys gun, panams sniper and rivers colt - they'll get their marks back if you take them back during the quest)

in 2.0 every part of johnnys set lost its mark after the samurai gig in the end of kerrys questline. since 2.1 some pieces are bugged again and wont lose them.... on my end everything is clear but the shirt still remain its mark : /

not much you can do about it.... same with some outfits (Aguilar Outfit and Bud-Corpo Outfit (songs ending)) and some iconics if you but them into the stash in the Firestarter mission (can confirm johnnys gun, panams sniper and rivers colt - they'll get their marks back if you take them back during the quest)
Yeah, it is crazy how I also came across all the other things you added as well, lol. When I realized johnny's gun had the same problem I reloaded a previous save before the mission, stashed johnny's gun, and did the mission again.

Top Bottom