Jonny Silverhand's Body can't be accessed because of objects blocking or on top of cell

+
Silverhand's Body was buried out in the oilfield and couldn't be accessed because of debris/buildings blocked or on top of the are where his body is. It also would be nice to actually see a grave marker headstone or Monument or something And the abandoned dilapidated shacks gone and pools of oil and gasoline can be set alight and explode and other flammable items like propane tanks destroyable and set alight and explodable.

Who want to see a body which was simply thrown in a hole and spent 50 years underground... There must not be much left :)
And the fact that there is nothing at this place is a part of the Johnny's side quest.

Edit : "Officially", Johnny was announced as died in the explosion of the tower and buried under the rubble.

Last edited:
Eh. I would like to see an offial sanctioned monument . It just seems weird that he would literally be forgotten about and thrown in a hole. In my opinion. Silverhand's Body IS WAY TOO VALUABLE TO BE BURIED AND FORGOTTEN ABOUT. I think that is just a cover story Arisaka wants the general public to know, BUT IN REALITY ARISAKA STILL HAS HIS BODY IN A SECRET R&D FACILITY UNDERNEATH ARISAKA HQ and his body is preserved and Arisaka is usi g his body to produce experimental prototypes that are not available to the general public yet.

Eh. I would like to see an offial sanctioned monument . It just seems weird that he would literally be forgotten about and thrown in a hole. In my opinion. Silverhand's Body IS WAY TOO VALUABLE TO BE BURIED AND FORGOTTEN ABOUT. I think that is just a cover story Arisaka wants the general public to know, BUT IN REALITY ARISAKA STILL HAS HIS BODY IN A SECRET R&D FACILITY UNDERNEATH ARISAKA HQ and his body is preserved and Arisaka is usi g his body to produce experimental prototypes that are not available to the general public yet.

This sounds like interesting content they could add, but hopefully they fix all the bugs going forward without adding more.

Top Bottom