Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Whoa ok! Here is one and does it exist?

I saw a video on YouTube of non cut content where V calls Misty about Judy and it didn’t work.

Also where V tell’s Misty they are in love. Can I actually do that?
It's not cut content, but unfortunately not in-game either, the guy who made the videos did so by cleverly splicing existing audio. A shame he hasn't made any for a while.

Hi. I could try to link that video if it’s permitted? I randomly found it.
Post automatically merged:

Hope I do this right.( not mine)
Yep, it's well done, but it's edited dialogues :)
"Edited this phone conversation, still envisioning what could happen following the sun ending. Misty being, well... Misty, V opening up and regaining some hope - to be continued.
There's no lipsync, but I guess we all know that could easily happen in-game anyway :)"

Whoa ok! Here is one and does it exist?

I saw a video on YouTube of non cut content where V calls Misty about Judy and it didn’t work.

Also where V tell’s Misty they are in love. Can I actually do that?
A modder on nexus made a new text mod for Judy and V so both use the words "I love you"
rather then just a heart symbol. Yes there is such a thing as "love at first sight" it does happen though
rarely, but it does happen. I do not believe two people can't fall in love in Night City.

A modder on nexus made a new text mod for Judy and V so both use the words "I love you"
rather then just a heart symbol. Yes there is such a thing as "love at first sight" it does happen though
rarely, but it does happen. I do not believe two people can't fall in love in Night City.
its because all of this happens during a week or two. and you are simply careful before you say "love you" to someone you know about week...

its because all of this happens during a week or two. and you are simply careful before you say "love you" to someone you know about week...
I know a couple who only knew each other for a week and got married
and are still together to this day. So anything is possible.

Hey chooms,
probable a nice feature fans would appreciate if it's in the game ... a fast travel dataterm to Judy ;)

20220522_185454_070739.gif

I'm working on a FTD related video and thought ... hey, let's create a little GIF in the meantime

Off topic for a second.
When creating Female V, those boxes to check colors are misleading me, because which one is blonde? is it #6? Help
Please? So sorry for off topic.

Here is something that will syh for hours! My “special” friend chose Star ending to leave with Panam & romanced Judy. But the gonk didn’t call her while Johnny said: anybody you gotta call, do it. Wish I had. and she didn’t. Still chose Panam & the hologram was a wtf? Judy was I miss you, where did you go? Please return to me, I love you V. I was destroyed. My friend was like I didn’t know. I was like glad I didn’t screw that up. It’s a tutorial when you speak to Johnny on what he would do.

Would like this kind of stuff for ALL romances, not exclusive to Judy.
Yeah i agree was thinking that whole time someone is really into Judy lol But good points made jokes aside it seems like you basically just sleep with the character once then there are just texts it's kinda lame. I've finished the game 4 times and i noticed it as well

Still annoyed by the scumball way V & Judy's romance was handled in the endings.
A post game story expansion that included further content for her and other LI would be one thing that might respark interest in me.

Top Bottom