the dlc was amazing imo

+
i think the story was really really good and the ending also but would be cool if
there was some stuff you could do after v gets cured like visiting judy and her wife or something or having an ending where judy stays with v
but otherwise i want more this games is so good dont know if there is going to be another dlc but i think itd be cool to have one that happens after dogtown
where v doesnt cure herself but anyway i LOVE endings where judy and v stay together
so maybe have like a dlc where v cures so mi or gives her to the president and then v get another lead for either a cure or just anything else but would be cool to have more endings with v and judy together ... mybe a dlc where v goes to the moon? and the badlands is basically completely empty so that could be a space for a dlc area
oh yea did i mention THAT I LOVE WHEN V AND JUDY STAY TOGETHER also having more interactions with romance partners after their story would be cool like if you could get help from your partner in some story/dlc mission
... i think the new ending with phantom liberty was pretty cool to see the 2 year gap would be cool to visit judy and maybe rekindle the friendship with panam at some point

[Moderator Edit: Spoiler Tags Added - Rawls]

Last edited by a moderator:
It is amazing but alll i ask for is a new house? Why it so hard to allow us to own house/mansion? Why????

i think the story was really really good and the ending also but would be cool if
there was some stuff you could do after v gets cured like visiting judy and her wife or something or having an ending where judy stays with v
but otherwise i want more this games is so good dont know if there is going to be another dlc but i think itd be cool to have one that happens after dogtown
where v doesnt cure herself but anyway i LOVE endings where judy and v stay together
so maybe have like a dlc where v cures so mi or gives her to the president and then v get another lead for either a cure or just anything else but would be cool to have more endings with v and judy together ... mybe a dlc where v goes to the moon? and the badlands is basically completely empty so that could be a space for a dlc area
oh yea did i mention THAT I LOVE WHEN V AND JUDY STAY TOGETHER also having more interactions with romance partners after their story would be cool like if you could get help from your partner in some story/dlc mission
... i think the new ending with phantom liberty was pretty cool to see the 2 year gap would be cool to visit judy and maybe rekindle the friendship with panam at some point

Yeah, it's funny that CDPR wrote it so that you living was meant to be depressing and betraying So Mi was wrong.

But....yeah, a lot of people think she's just the fucking worst and deserved it.

And are just happy V will live.

[Edit: Added Spoiler Tags - Rawls]

DLC overall was great. The potential separate ending in my opinion was sloppily written so whenever I play the game next I won't be choosing that ending.

So Mi got what she deserved, if you chose the ending to hand her over to NUS alive. She was a murderer: a cold, calculating, deceptive murderer. There were enough instances of her manipulating V to prove she did enough on her own accord to justify her end.

Edit: Spoiler Tags Added - Rawls

So Mi got what she deserved, if you chose the ending to hand her over to NUS alive. She was a murderer: a cold, calculating, deceptive murderer. There were enough instances of her manipulating V to prove she did enough on her own accord to justify her end.
Oh well, NUSA/Mayer/Reed are not really better... After it's all matter of who you think is the lesser evil :)

{Edit: Spoiler Tag Added - Rawls]

The DLC from a gameplay, voice acting, audio, graphics, art design etc. was amazing.

The DLC from a narrative and character development focus was utter trash.

It requires the introduction of the Idiot Ball at multiple points.

Top Bottom