Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Judy.jpg

Post automatically merged:

I would love to have that outfit in game at least her boots and pants.

Last edited:
After seeing the teaser for Phantom Liberty...I doubt that we'll get more Judy or other character content...

Seems to be a standalone thing with separate characters set in its own little story.

Pretty disappointed to be honest but I didnt expect them to give us what we truly want lol

After seeing the teaser for Phantom Liberty...I doubt that we'll get more Judy or other character content...

Seems to be a standalone thing with separate characters set in its own little story.

Pretty disappointed to be honest but I didnt expect them to give us what we truly want lol
It's just more Silverhand content and not going to waste my time and money.

Well, we haven't really seen much of the story, nor do we know when it takes place completely. It's possible V's companions/LI may have some sort of role to play...but who knows at this point...
Post automatically merged:

It's just more Silverhand content and not going to waste my time and money.
That's your choice, but it's not centered around Johnny. He's part of it, but I saw zero indication that it's centered around him.

I might do the same. There's so much more content to Cyberpunk then Silverhand.
I do like him, as I like any revolutionary who hates NC and smites the corpos, but I do not appreciate that Johnny is a character of more significance than the player's :smart:

We’ve been given two teaser trailers. Wait till next year when they feed us more information before release. Don’t buy day one if you’re still skeptical. Cdpr is very aware how loved some of these characters are, they’re not going to completely drop them from the only expansion they’re making for this game, I still have faith.

We’ve been given two teaser trailers. Wait till next year when they feed us more information before release. Don’t buy day one if you’re still skeptical. Cdpr is very aware how loved some of these characters are, they’re not going to completely drop them from the only expansion they’re making for this game, I still have faith.

Yeah I will have faith. I know they are aware of how we feel about the characters. I just hope they don't forget them

I know that the two main developers who closely worked on Judy’s character/quest line are still with Pawel Sasko’s team for Phantom Liberty. Doesn’t mean “Judy content confirmed!!!” But it certainly gives me hope. Quite a few devs for 2077 have moved on to the next Witcher. So fingers crossed.

As long as a certain Filipino Rockerboi is around, I'll be satisfied.

Honestly, I still hoping about a little something with our LIs in the expansion. Not that much (better to manage expectation...) and definitely not something that could be interesting to show in a 2mn trailer, but like a cherry on top.
I guess majority of players want "new things". And the only "old thing" that we can see is Johnny I think. But it seem to be a "pre-ending" expansion, so he's in V's head anyway (to say bullshits as usual, like how stupid V's decisions/actions are, how much he dislike Solomon...).
And if there is no "new" content with our LIs... well it's a shame, but not the end of the world. Expansion seem damn great anyway :)

Honestly, I still hoping about a little something with our LIs in the expansion. Not that much (better to manage expectation...) and definitely not something that could be interesting to show in a 2mn trailer, but like a cherry on top.
I guess majority of players want "new things". And the only "old thing" that we can see is Johnny I think. But it seem to be a "pre-ending" expansion, so he's in V's head anyway (to say bullshits as usual, like how stupid V's decisions/actions are, how much he dislike Solomon...).
And if there is no "new" content with our LIs... well it's a shame, but not the end of the world. Expansion seem damn great anyway :)
I’d be satisfied with a little interaction with them, that’d be great. Just to hug Judy after every other gig would be the best. Night City is brutal, Judy hugs would boost morale lol. Like you said even not getting anything won’t kill it for me, I have no doubt Phantom Liberty is going to kick ass. I’m all in no matter what.

Top Bottom