Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Hello choombas! i hope your day is going Amazing! View attachment 11176391

@OmegaBlocker I saw your question about what do i expect from the expansion and what i want to see in it..

Well thats a very good question XD and a very long one..

What i want to see is without doubt LIFE.. i want to see that Judy,Panam,Kerry,River are ALIVE.. just want to feel that my story with them is real.. was for something else than seeing them end up being stuck at some point.. like that damn window in case of Judy.. Want to see that NC offers me something else than just killing and killing..

The first thing is that i want an expansion in Arizona haha <3

i would love to hang out with Judy or the rest to a disco.. or a restaurant.. things like these would add a lot of inmersion and interaction to the world.. and a lot of depth to those relations that v has with romances/friends..

I would love to see that we (the players) would be able to see Judy,Panam,Kerry,River having a life, having routines! like i said many times.. want to see Judy making different kind of things.. want to see her ALIVE.. its not so difficult.. just adding things like sitting on the sofa, cooking something.. interacting with her robot or her virtus.. normal things.. that would add a ton of inmersion.. and them in the expansion, i understand that V and Judy will live in another place.. i want to see routines there too related to the place.. if we live somewhere with amazing views i would love to see Judy moving around.. maybe sitting outside home and observing the views with a cup of coffee.. or maybe she is painting the walls of our new home.. or repairing something, giving us that feeling that she loves everything related to the tech.. little details that add inmersion and depth to our story in NC..

More quests related to this people.. and with people i refer to Judy,Panam,Kerry,River.. this people made us feel real emotions.. in my case with Judy.. i felt LOVE, care.. and tons and tons of feelings i cant describe with words.. thats something BEAUTIFUL.. we all here feel these emotions.. and this is something that shows the art CDPR did with this game.. i want to see more.. want to see more amazing quests related to this people.. want to increase my time in the story with them.. to know more about them.. for example would be amazing to have a quest in Arizona.. in v´s and Judy´s new home.. having a date.. just v and judy.. just them.. hearing the sound of a fire in a fireplace.. looking and sharing things about their past.. about what they want to see in the future.. i would love something like this.. or like i said the other day.. a quest exploring the underwater caves of the canyons with Judy.. CDPR can do magic with this ideas we share here in this thread and the Panam one..

Need to see Judy having a more important role.. i mean.. Judy is one of the best techs in NC.. i want to see her more related to that.. im sure she could help V to get a cure or at least help v to get it.. she is our couple (in case of female V) come on.. knowing Judy, she must be doing the impossible to get some kind of help for V..

Would love to see more text messages while i explore Night city.. giving the player the feeling that matters for his/her friends/couple.. i would love to receive random messages of Judy for example asking about how we are if we dont show up by home in a couple of hours.. showing that she is worried about us because she loves us.. this would give the players a good feeling and a ton of inmersion..

would love to see more quests like pyramid song.. more sex scenes, and i dont mean just sex by sex.. want to see LOVE.. and in any relation sex is important as symbol of trust and share.. want to see that the fire between V and Judy is high.. something like what we saw in pyramid song..

Another thing i hope i will see in the expansion is that we will be able to see more interaction between Judy,Panam,Kerry,River.. quests? random encounters? dont know.. but i hope we will see more in this camp.. Right now it feels that they dont know each other.. and they marked the life of v in multiple aspects.. i dont understand how we are not able to talk about our relations.. its something that need to be fixed in the expansion..

Something i would love to see too is some sort of customizations for v related to romances.. for example as many people shared here.. a tattoo between Judy and V would be amazing.. again.. little details marks the difference.. (of course the same with the rest of romances..)

Different kind of outfits for Judy,Panam,Kerry,River.. it could be an amazing improvement related to this people.. giving the player the feeling that they are alive.. thats the point.. giving life to the world around us..

More dialog options and more actions with our couple/friends.. for example.. as i said i would love to express my love for Judy.. i would love to be able to give her a hug or a kiss.. or a friendly hand shake to Panam.. this kind of things.. would give a nice touch to the story.

would love to see minigames.. CDPR you are a master doing this.. just look what you did with gwent.. just thinking about having the option to play with Judy or the rest to a minigame put a smile on my face.. i would love to come back home and hear from Judy "hey v, do you want to play to x game?"

Would be nice too to be able to give presents to our romances/friends.. as i said before.. i would love to make a tattoo on V´s body and surprise Judy.. or maybe give something nice to her.. or a photo of her and v to put it in the house.. infinite possibilities here with every romance!

These are for me the things i really want/hope to see in the game after the expansion.. many of this things can be included in some sort of free DLCS.. and others would be nice to get it in the expansion, i dont write about the main story and this kind of things, because i know that the story of the expansion will be amazing.. i have no doubt about it.. i have no doubt that CDPR will fix the current problems that the game is facing right now.. i know that we will be able to change the haircut and more aspects about V.. im sure the police will be improved.. the AI will be improved.. i just wanted to express which things are important for me to see in the expansion, things that for me are totally neccesary if the game wants to remove the depression feeling that the players have at the end of the game..

These things i shared here are the aspects i find more important to make me feel.. to make this game unique.. special and unforguetable.. what marked me the most wasnt the main story only.. was the secondary quests what marked me the most.. Judy,Panam,Kerry,River quests were the best of this game for me..

In resume.. all i want to see in the future of this game is more interaction.. more life and quality moments with the romances/friends of this game.. more inmersion.. as CDPR said in the trailer of the game.. they are experts in creating inmersive stories.. i have no doubt about that.. do it CDPR bring me the most increidible and inmersive game that ever was created.. only you can do that..

CDPR.. if you read this, take in consideration that the people of this thread and the Panam one shared a lot of incredible ideas that without doubt must be read.. please take your time and read it.. are pure gold, the time you will pass reading it will be worth for sure!

Once again want to express that all i wrote here must be included with every romance of the game! we are in this all together! ;]

Happy Valentines day to everyone!! love you all!! <3 Im sure that one day all this ideas we shared here will see the light in the game.. we just have to wait! :]
As always here you have my pics of today! just for you guys View attachment 11176304

View attachment 11176262View attachment 11176265View attachment 11176283View attachment 11176268

Judy´s Express Has No Breaks! View attachment 11176307
Couldn´t really have said it better.

Hello Judy's Gang!
Raise your brosephs I've found a train that we could use to get to Arizona. Could someone check if we have a railroads to get there?
photomode_13012021_082445.png

View attachment 11177726

What's up, Judy Express? I've missed y'all for real :cry: @WildOrchid mentioned to me about your messages after all that shitstorm and can't lie, you made me all :giveup::giveup:

I'm happy to see how this thread grown SO MUCH and we've got even more people here <3
Ashii!! nice to see you here again!! we missed you a lot!! BUT FINALLY you are BACK!! Judy´s Express Is now at 100% again!!
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

Its being a very nice week! you were unbanned and Tych_o_godgamer too! damn.. the train is now so fast i cant hear anything at all! hahaha <3

Judyy is very happy to see you too!! :cool:
photomode_18012021_142906.png

Ashii!! nice to see you here again!! we missed you a lot!! BUT FINALLY you are BACK!! Judy´s Express Is now at 100% again!! View attachment 11177732

Its being a very nice week! you were unbanned and Tych_o_godgamer too! damn.. the train is now so fast i cant hear anything at all! hahaha <3

Judyy is very happy to see you too!! :cool:
View attachment 11177738
Fasten your belts chooms, we are going to Arizona!

View attachment 11177726

What's up, Judy Express? I've missed y'all for real :cry: @WildOrchid mentioned to me about your messages after all that shitstorm and can't lie, you made me all :giveup::giveup:

I'm happy to see how this thread grown SO MUCH and we've got even more people here <3
Welcome back dear @Ashii you have been dearly missed, please stay with us and don't get yourself in any trouble <3
Your input in the ideas and discussions towards more content with Judy is always welcome and needed!

Top Bottom