Junk vendors selling components again.

+
As I mentioned in a very recent post in another subforum, the game has become unnecessarily hard in terms of crafting. Now you need components to upgrade not only weapons, but cyberware as well. Meanwhile, they completely removed them from all vendors, and the amount of junk found in world was reduced as well.

I'd suggest (and make it a petition) to please consider at least including the components in the junk vendor's inventories. If you put a cooldown of several days if you buy the whole stock, people wouldn't be able to abuse it (and frankly, I also don't see the point in putting so many roadblocks to a single player game).

just dismantle all the weapons you loot from enemies and the world, same with armor, instead of selling it. i started a new play and never had issues upgrading my gear if i wanted to do so

I agree that buying components should be an option. I think CDPR is worried about people abusing things like the old crafting loops to trivialize the economy, but adjusting values and making it so that crafting weapons is never a net profit would be a better way to go about it. Mostly it just feels weird that no one in Night City sells something that EVERYONE would want to buy.

But who cares about abusing crafting loops in a single-player game? I could understand this logic if it were multiplayer, and your abuse affected someone else...

Hi all, am i missing something or update 2.0 just delited all my crafting materials above common ones because my character is only lvl7? I started a new playthrough just before the update 2.0 was droped and had some crafting components up to legendary prepared, now thy are all gone. Is it a bug or ...?

Hi all, am i missing something or update 2.0 just delited all my crafting materials above common ones because my character is only lvl7? I started a new playthrough just before the update 2.0 was droped and had some crafting components up to legendary prepared, now thy are all gone. Is it a bug or ...?
Even though it's not in the patch notes, I saw other comments saying the same thing: Many people had their higher components missing, only had the 'common' (white) ones left. I don't think it's a bug, but something they implement to 'avoid exploiting the game', yet again. If you're lvl 7 I assume if you go into your vrafting tab, you will only be able to craft green components. Since the old perk tree was removed, now you'll be able to craft rarer components as you level up, which means you still can't craft them yet.

I wonder if it affects peoples account based on their lowest characters level. I only have my level 50 character and I have so many of all components it is disgusting.

just dismantle all the weapons you loot from enemies and the world, same with armor, instead of selling it. i started a new play and never had issues upgrading my gear if i wanted to do so
men you need around 200 gold components for a tier 5 ++ i can't start to imagine how much is gonna be the next one... not fun anymore, what they did was force us to grind for hours to get a single upgrade.

Top Bottom