Kurt Hansen

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
KURT_CP77EP1_Profiles_1920x1080.png

To some a gangster or a terrorist, to others a charismatic leader creating a corpo and cop-free safe haven. Kurt Hansen wrested Dogtown out of Night City's control during the Unification War and keeps the district going with the money from his large-scale smuggling operation.

Check out also:
Song So Mi "Songbird"
Solomon Reed
Rosalind Myers

Everything shown and told thus far gives me hope the expansion will introduce the nuance and layering sorely lacking in the base game.

"KURT HANSEN"

At first glance it looked like he has small details of Bruce Willis.

Haha, gonna laugh my ass off if it turns out he's been retrofitted with a vast array of mechanics, and thus way more difficult to defeat than Adam Smasher. I mean, it wouldn't be the first time a DLC boss is way stronger than the one of the base game. Some game devs even do that on purpose.

Most intrigued with this dude compared to everyone else that has been teased. Really hope he's not written as some basic bad guy and has some good character moments.

"KURT HANSEN"

At first glance it looked like he has small details of Bruce Willis.

Haha, gonna laugh my ass off if it turns out he's been retrofitted with a vast array of mechanics, and thus way more difficult to defeat than Adam Smasher. I mean, it wouldn't be the first time a DLC boss is way stronger than the one of the base game. Some game devs even do that on purpose.
If nothing else the changes to cyberware and perks might make all boss fights harder.

We will see.

If nothing else the changes to cyberware and perks might make all boss fights harder.

We will see.
Would definitely dislike that. I like bosses that are difficult because they're cleverly using all their capabilities, not because the main protagonist has been made a handicap. But who knows, maybe we'll even be able to befriend this one.

We will see.
This would be rather terrible imo. The bosses right now aren't easy because V has sorts of cool abilities (he/she doesn't), they're easy because they barely have any of their own.

Top Bottom