Letho of Gulet tag description is wrong

+
Letho of Gulet tag description is wrong

It should read: 'Deploy: Banish two adjacent units on both sides and Boost this unit by their power'
Strengthen is not what is happening and I have two proofs to assert this:
1) the power number on the card becomes green when his ability is used
2) using Dimeritium bomb on him when he's spying brings his strength back to 1, which is his base strength and thus showing he hasn't been strengthened.

Thanks to change this cause it can be confusing for some players.

Letho does not correspond to his description, but it doesn't necessarily mean the description is wrong, it's rather the ability itself that does not work as intended... Anyway guys at CDPR are aware of this, I have reported this issue already.

I hope it's the description which is wrong. Cause if they make him actually strengthtening instead of boosting, he loses all his combo value and will become as useless as assassination.

Letho + D-Bomb?

When you D-Bomb Letho it reduces his strength to 1 even though in Letho's ability description it says strengthen, not boost. Is this intentional?

either description error, or not working as intended.

I would assume that its not working as intended, Letho has always been base strength to prevent such interactions.

There are supposed to be quite a few tooltip corrections in the upcoming patch.

But Letho would be pretty pointless as a spy (and OP on ally side) if he strengthened himself instead of boosting.

Top Bottom