Life's Work Gig NPC Not Appearing

+
So, I was playing this mission where I take a car to a npc. But after I got on the car, the next objective couldn't tell me where to go. So I use Youtube to find the location to drop the car at and when I got there, the npc for the next objective wasn't there. I believe this happened because before I started the mission, I accidentally cleared the place where the car for the mission because I thought it was related to another mission (Epistrophy). Hope this bug gets fixed soon.

Did you try to reload a save created before taking the car or connecting to he computer to access it ?
If you don't use mods and if it's not already done, the best is to directly send a ticket to the support (including a save if possible) :

So, I was playing this mission where I take a car to a npc. But after I got on the car, the next objective couldn't tell me where to go. So I use Youtube to find the location to drop the car at and when I got there, the npc for the next objective wasn't there. I believe this happened because before I started the mission, I accidentally cleared the place where the car for the mission because I thought it was related to another mission (Epistrophy). Hope this bug gets fixed soon.
I did the same thing the same way by accident. the mission showed up as a gig flag on the map before it was available to do so i cleared the area but i guess that breaks progression somehow

Top Bottom