Life's Work gig, not working?

+

CEAN0

Forum regular
Any one that knows how to finish this gig, i get the gig from padre, i upload the stuff on the computer to be able to get in to the car, i get in to the car but i don't get any new update in the gig progress and no way point to the next location where i shall deliver the car??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The only way to progress with padre for me so i get new gigs, is to fail the this gig and not get the reward car :( :( :( :(

In theory, a quest point should appear when get in the car, it's not really far.
If you don't have a quest marker, there is a bug. So if you use mods, it could be due to mods and if not, well I suggest to contact the support (and try to reload a save created before entering in the area).

Any one that knows how to finish this gig, i get the gig from padre, i upload the stuff on the computer to be able to get in to the car, i get in to the car but i don't get any new update in the gig progress and no way point to the next location where i shall deliver the car??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The only way to progress with padre for me so i get new gigs, is to fail the this gig and not get the reward car :( :( :( :(
There's a good chance if you just drive the car to the garage and park it, the gig will progress nonetheless without the guide-marker.

CEAN0

Forum regular
@ LeKill3rFou
I have done this gig with the same mods i have installed now without any issues, this bug is random and you get it without mods to....tried this several times with and without mods. Sometimes it works and sometimes it don't regardless if you use mods or not.

You can see direct if the gig will bug out or not due to that if it will work the garage door will open as soon as you sit in the car, if it bugs out it wont open.

And yes, when i try without mods i have a clean installment of CP2077 to play on that no mods has been installed to, and all files from C:\Users\USER NAME\Saved Games has been deleted and a new game is started.

And contacting support is the same as trying to bread under water...pointless :(

@ Bartinga2077
Nope...tried that, Jake is not spawning so i can't talk to him :(

Last edited:
And yes, when i try without mods i have a clean installment of CP2077 to play on that no mods has been installed to, and all files from C:\Users\USER NAME\Saved Games has been deleted.
Ok, so if you "only" deleted > C:\Users\USER NAME\Saved Games, it's not a clean install...
To perform a clean install and delete everything related to mods, you have also delete manually :
- REDEngine folder from here %userprofile%\AppData\Local\
- CD Projekt Red folder from here: %userprofile%\AppData\Local
And knowing that mods issues could also remain in save files, to be sure, you also must start a new playthrough without mods...

When you completed this GIG before, it was in 1.62 ?
If it was in a previous version, the game was updated and mods too since... So it mean that a new issues might appeared with the new game version or with new mods version.

Anyway, if you don't want to contact the support, fine ;)

CEAN0

Forum regular
I have followed these steps....

⦁ Remove:
⦁ Cyberpunk 2077 folder in your client’s directory (Steam, GOG, EGS)
⦁ Cyberpunk 2077 folder from here: %userprofile%\Saved Games\CD Projekt Red\
⦁ REDEngine folder from here %userprofile%\AppData\Local\
⦁ CD Projekt Red folder from here: %userprofile%\AppData\Local
⦁ Restart your PC.

Yes all tests i have done is in game version 1.62.
And as i wrote in my post above, i make a new game, it takes about 1h to get to the point that you can try doing this gig after every new game start.

Last edited:
And contacting support is the same as trying to bread under water...pointless
I see. Well... then I have only 1 advise left for ya; Skip the gig, and...
punch this code in CET: Game.GetVehicleSystem() vs:EnablePlayerVehicle('Vehicle.v_sport1_quadra_turbo_r_player', true, false)
Enjoy your game.

Top Bottom