List of problems for devs to look at that the next pc patch won't include.

+
I have bugs where sometimes my texts don't open from holding 't'.
This happened throughout many quests, but especially during the quest 'Gimme Danger'. I run mainly stealthy net runner, and I noticed there was a certain spot in the level where an enemy from across the map kept spotting me (this was the tunnels under the security office, I got to the room with the double doors and would turn left down the hallway I would get spotted by an enemy in the parking lot). This happened a dozen or so times, as I kept reloading in order to try different routes. This was extremely frustrating as I play on hard and I would get instantly decimated when I enter combat. This has also happened in other quests, I noticed that if you took the elevator up to the footbridge in 'Play it Safe', instead of going across the foot bridge, I would get spotted through the stairs by both enemies stationed in the room. these are just two examples.
Visual glitches.
This is blaringly obvious, I think you guys know most of what is wrong when it comes to visual bugs. My worst pet peeve is when I look in the mirror and my V is looking almost at the floor. Even when I pan all the way up my forehead is pointed at the mirror, instead of my eyes. This makes my character look stupid and it hides how badass my V is. Also, I frequently look in the mirror to find I am completely bald. Fix this please.
Audio glitches.
I've encountered quite a few audio glitches, all though they're not as bad. I've had a couple instances where Judy or other NPCs will continue to say generic 'combat dialogue' (phrases such as: is that all you got? or We gotta get outta here!!). This is extremely immersion breaking. The next bug is when conversations are happening. With most conversations, there is very obvious pacing of the dialogue to portray a certain mood or let characters perform actions. However, in some instances this dialogue pacing is 7-10 seconds of complete silence, with the NPC just staring into my soul. It feels like I'm being judged by the eyes of corporate demons.
Quickhacking bugs:
Quickhacking is easily one of my favourite aspects of the game, very fun and very supportive of stealth combat types. One quickhack I was excited to use once it was unlocked for me to craft was the memory wipe quickhack. I loved the concept of being able to save myself from combat if I failed stealth. However, every time I tried to use it, the enemy continued to fire at me, I even had the epic version that works on the whole squad! This was dissapointing.
AI bugs:
All I have to say about the AI is that they're so stupid it feels like I'm playing a braindance within cyberpunk. What I mean is that the world and story are cool, but the random NPCs (and don't get me started on the pathetic police force) feel like robots meant to be placeholders. It feels like you have a handfull of interesting and diverse characters, and then outside of that, all the citizens of Night City are just that; citizens. No legends, no cyberpsycho's roaming the streets looking to fuck shit up, no gangs randomly attacking you on the streets (so far I've only seen it in scripted missions). The AI is byfar the most lackluster experience in the game, not only bringing no substance to the game, but actively detracting from it. This, in my opinion, is one of the glaring issues with the game, and needs to fixed ASAP.

Aside from that, I can't think of anything else.

I want to close off by saying that I am a die hard fan of cyberpunk. I was/am more stoked than every for Cyberpunk 2077, and even though it is a buggy mess, I not only have faith the devs will (unfortunately be forced to) clean it up and polish the game post-launch. This game has potential of being one of the greatest story-telling games of the decade, and I believe it'll achieve that with proper care. People need to take a back-pedal to shitting on this game and experience it for what it is: a story driven RPG that has some of the most thought provoking characters and ideas I have ever been presented with. I love this game beyond words, and I hold hope that the game will be finished atleast somewhat soon. If you are thinking about buying the game, my advice would be to hold off a month or two, atleast until the first few major patches come out and are able to fix a good deal of the glaring issues.

Top Bottom