Lock doesn't work on Insanity and Fee Abilities

+
Hello Dev Team,

Here to report a few Bugs in the New Expansion.

1. In the Reward Book for Syndicate - In the Place of Gudrun I have the Unit Sea Jackal Shown.
2. Some Units able to use the Insanity Ability even though the Unit is Locked for example I experienced an Opponent Using it with Whoreson's Freak Show.

Could you please Look into these.

Cheers
-Ice

DRK3

Forum veteran
The 1st point you mentioned isnt a bug - since Gudrun is the Syndicate Leader that's already unlocked for everyone, when you get her node on the reward tree, instead you get a premium card of a bronze associated with this leader's archetype.

Cant help you with 2nd point, it definitely sounds like a bug.

As mentioned in the guidelines:

When posting in the Gwent technical forums please:
Post one issue at a time. It is much easier to reply to issues for everyone - other users, moderators and Reds - when one topic contains input regarding one issue.

And considering the first point is not a bug, as has been mentioned, I've updated the topic to focus on the second point only.

Having said that, I am not sure whether or not it's intended that lock doesn't work on Insanity and Fee.

I've seen a similar thing twice this day : my opponent locked my witch torturer (not sure about the name : the card with fee 1 : bleed a unit for one, damage it instead if there is a bounty on it) and I still could use its fee ability.
Lock is supposed to remove all abilities of a unit, fee is an ability so it should be removed by lock isnt'it ? (if it's intended I hope the developpers will nerf this with the next patch because it would be WAY to strong).

If you lock a unit which has a fee effect, it´s owner can still trigger the fee effect(this has happened to me on several occasions)
If this is a bug I´d be gratefull it would be patched asap.
Thank you for your attention

Top Bottom