LocKey#92813 Message

+
Hello!

I am getting the LocKey#92813 Message for the second time during a playthrough now. I even started a new game because of this. I disabled all mods now but i am still getting it. Anyone can help me with this?

"Simple Menu" is running because i want to romance Kerry as a female V. Really want to Stay mod and the Interactions Enhanced mod too. I had never problems when I used these mods.
Even if I turn off all mods. I am getting the LocKey#92813 message again. I even uninstalled my game and my mods and started fresh again.

Thi is really anyoing. I did some other playthroughs and never run into this problem.

I hope someone can help me here!
LocKey.jpg

I even uninstalled my game and my mods and started fresh again.
Did you thoroughly uninstall the game and remove any and all traces of mods? As in, something like uninstall the game, delete the entire game folder (for Steam, the folder [path to Steam]\Steam\steamapps\common\Cyberpunk 2077), and then reinstall from scratch?

Has the mod that allows you to bypass Kerry's orientation ever worked for you?

What that error/placeholder looks like is that the mod does not have a German localization.

yes. all the mods i use worked out several times now.
no mod i use has a german localization but i never had problems because of that

Well, it definitely looks like
1) something is breaking or lacking localization, or
2) something is messing with the text strings that are supposed to be displayed

Either way, almost certainly caused by some mod. Never seen anyone else report anything like that, so it's extremely unlikely to be a vanilla bug.

Well, it definitely looks like
1) something is breaking or lacking localization, or
2) something is messing with the text strings that are supposed to be displayed

Either way, almost certainly caused by some mod. Never seen anyone else report anything like that, so it's extremely unlikely to be a vanilla bug.
I have it on a save file, but I also run a chunk of mods. Like a BLASPHEMER.

Doesn't show up in texts from characters but does show up as the name of the file.

Not giving up my weather and difficulty mods though! You'll have to take them out of my cold dead (Gorilla) hands!

Top Bottom