Low GPU utilization

+
i have only 8 FPS during this test. But why? GPU and CPU load is almost zero...

No, you dont need new CPU and PCIe 4.0. Wait for Ryzen 7000 and PCIe 5.0 if you want do do some upgrade :) (will be relased later this year)

nope, as far as i know i dont run any xbox bloatware or overlays. i just enable via hothey that system overlay whats integrated in AMD driver software (ctrl + shift + o) when needed. And it doesnt affect anything - i already tried on/off test and no difference.
yea thats pretty much the plan. New mobo+ram+cpu is the next step.

Thats "skilltest" runs in full screen and the other tests dont? Does running windowed mode help cp2077?

yea thats pretty much the plan. New mobo+ram+cpu is the next step.

Thats "skilltest" runs in full screen and the other tests dont? Does running windowed mode help cp2077?
running in a window 1280x720. still only 8 FPS but after disabling xbox game bar, disabled some settings in graphic drivers (now its in default) and wxit all taskbar apps running in the background (Legion mouse software, RGB fusion software, Gigabyte app framework and graphic driver icon). Only windows security icon left. And the result? Here: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/52608575
i also tried to run 3dmark demo (time spy) and result was good.

Not familiar with Gigabytes software but most of these software have some weird stuff. Asus Ai suite caused ALOT of problems for me before i bit the bullet and formated my HD. Leaves some config files and reg entrys that messed my system up. Some have power settings themselfs and so on.

ok, 60FPS in cyberpunk with RT ultra preset is back! I can roam on arch across the city and its in 90% of time smooth (i cant write its on 60FPS except the ingame benchmark cos i dont have any FPS metric available now ) :) Nice, thanks for your help guys, especially @Notserious80 . Dunno what exactly helped. I disabled radeon chill in the driver settings, disabled some enahanced freesync option (my monitor doesnt support it), disabled overlay and other options which are enabled in default in radeon software, disabled some instant gif feature in radeon software, and how i already wrote, disabled all gigabyte software running in background. And of course, disabled xbox gay bar (thanks for the link @LeKill3rFou) and uninstalled the rest of xbox bloatware.

That sounds really good (y) .

I generally do not use third-party software. MSI Dragon Center, for example, often caused unspecific problems. Most settings can be made in the driver settings, in Windows or in the BIOS anyway.

Only MSI Afterburner and RIVA Statistic Tuner are used for overlays. And even these sometimes have to be stopped so that certain games start at all.

Top Bottom