low Performance Cyberpunk 2077

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, good afternoon

explain to me the performance of cyberpunk 2077 and graph why the graph that I currently have GTX 1060 6GB should go cyberpunk 2077 at 62 FPS at 1080p that special RTX 2060 or GTX 980 TI the GTX 1060 6GB can perfectly what happens that only you jump nonsense crap before speaking reasoning

Before speaking, think about what you say you do not have to be so superior and developers to have a title and performance optimizations of cyberpunk 2077 that can already be working on improvements because that I can guarantee and claim and I do not insult anyone I tell the truth and you are not going the truth

GTX 1060 GPUCHECK

GTX 980 TI GPUCHECK

The graphics card is only part of the full picture.

CPU plays a role in performance as well as if all of the drivers are up to date, your settings are optimized as well as ram,

For example, I Play on PS5 but also on PC, my PC is a little older I'm running a GTX 1080 with an I7 CPU and 16GB of Ram, If I play on ultra, I get about 30-40FPS, and it handles mostly fine but traffic loads inconsistently and there is popup, If I play on High settings, I get about 50-60 FPS but no popup or loading issues. I'm also using some Mods which can impact performance.

My Ps5 actually handles the game better than my PC does.

The graphics card is only part of the full picture.

CPU plays a role in performance as well as if all of the drivers are up to date, your settings are optimized as well as ram,

For example, I Play on PS5 but also on PC, my PC is a little older I'm running a GTX 1080 with an I7 CPU and 16GB of Ram, If I play on ultra, I get about 30-40FPS, and it handles mostly fine but traffic loads inconsistently and there is popup, If I play on High settings, I get about 50-60 FPS but no popup or loading issues. I'm also using some Mods which can impact performance.

My Ps5 actually handles the game better than my PC does.

To give you an idea, go to the GPUCHECK website and see the performance of your graphics card and I think your graphics should go high at 96 FPS and at ultra 56

GTX 1080 GPUCHECK
Post automatically merged:

To give you an idea, go to the GPUCHECK website and see the performance of your graphics card and I think your graphics should go high at 96 FPS and at ultra 56

GTX 1080 GPUCHECK
but my graphics should go high at 62 FPS cyberpunk 2077 thing that goes 30 FPS that is the graphics of the developers and people who nobody knows can see the publication

I knew I remembered seeing you somewhere.

You made the same thread about performance a while back and your answer is in there - @SigilFey's answer specifically. I assume you just disagree with it but it is what it is.

Last edited:
This is, indeed, a duplicate thread, as pointed out above. Therefore, I'm going to lock this, especially considering the somewhat hostile opening post.

@addelucas, please use your original thread if you wish to discuss the topic -- but please do not attack anyone or their opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom