Major 2.0 and Phantom Liberty issues

+
I'd also like to see a non-lethal option for stowing bodies. I could understand stowing in a freezer being lethal but not a box or container

I'd also like to see a non-lethal option for stowing bodies. I could understand stowing in a freezer being lethal but not a box or container

Unfortunately that's a game limitation at this point.

The game's stowing mechanic was always designed to instantly despawn enemies as soon as they're tossed inside of containers, which is why it counts as lethal since they no longer exist in the world.

To make it non-lethal CDPR would have to redesign it from the ground-up to stop despawning enemies, but most likely decided it wasn't worth the trouble so as a minimum effort at least slapped a warning on it to warn players it's lethal.

Unfortunate because it really hinders non-lethal stealth gameplay by not being able to hide bodies, but at least they somewhat improved rendering distance so leaving them behind objects doesn't let enemies see them if the player moves 5m away from them.

- crashes definitely happen more often. I have experienced about a dozen now in total, only two of these happened pre-2.0/PL

- the "despawning/spawning cars when you look in the other direction" seems to be back, to my greatest disapointment. This is so immersion breaking and stupid, and I thought that was actually fixed in 1.6x. But here we are again, getting run over by car that wasn't there have a second ago when you looked in one direction in dogtown.

- enemies floating or otherwise glitching (ie clipping into walls) is still pretty bad
Make sure to report it to CDPR Support, they need to get it into the same stable state, that it was pre 2.0: Technical Support — CD PROJEKT RED

On series x . I have a alot of enemies in the ground unreachable in dogtown .
when a npc is playing music like kerry on the boat or the giy in the alley johnny comments you have never been able to hear the music
Cars flying round
Traffic is broken
Npcs/cars dont react to the horn or vehicle approaching
Now I’ve encountered a time glitch and time wont progress in-game anymore whic completely ruins how I stagger out and role play my play throughs 260 hrs ruined now im just going to rush the dlc and never play until i hear this is patched for good

- the "despawning/spawning cars when you look in the other direction" seems to be back, to my greatest disapointment. This is so immersion breaking and stupid, and I thought that was actually fixed in 1.6x. But here we are again, getting run over by car that wasn't there have a second ago when you looked in one direction in dogtown.
Pretty sure this was fixed way before 1.6. Like 1.5, if not earlier. I suspect 2.0 is built fundamentally on old code, into which they tried to backport the changes from 1.5 and 1.6 with varying success. Pawel Sasko mentioned how 2.0 was worked on since release alongside the other patches.

I could also swear that traffic AI is worse now. I ain't crazy. I played 1.6 for 150 hours and immediately upon playing 2.0 I was like "Wait a minute, something ain't right here". I even left my bike slightly off-pavement and cars wouldn't drive around it - it caused a traffic stop similar to the ones we saw at release.

I would add another bug to this list:
- Mantis blade attack speeds are unaffected by cyberware increasing melee attack speed. Mantis blades since 2.0 became slow as hell, this hasn't been discussed on big scale, but i can confirm seeing this by many people across different forums.

Exactly the same.

Yea, but! If you were to knock out an NPC and then proceed to stuff them into the truck of a vehicle(any vehicle), they will remain hidden and alive, for the player to come back and take them out at any time.
At the same time, if you were to get into that car and drive around with an alive NPC in the back of the vehicle for a few minutes, stop and check, you'll find the said NPC despawned but i will not count as a kill.
Point, both alive and dead, downed and hidden, NPCs will despawn.

There are so many ways to fix this, the simplest just being to disable the despawning(until you leave the area at least), make the hiding spots work exactly like a car trunk and make it so a hiding spot can only be used for one or two bodies(insted of infinite).
I noticed this for contracts, while we place our targets inside a vehicle, vehicle doesn't leave the area like it is bug and not responsive

I suspect 2.0 is built fundamentally on old code, into which they tried to backport the changes from 1.5 and 1.6 with varying success. Pawel Sasko mentioned how 2.0 was worked on since release alongside the other patches.

wow... and everybody is curious why oldschool bugs made their returns and legedary clothing are missing again.... reading its official just hurts.

Last edited:
Cannot draw weapon in vehicle after "Firestarter" quest.
Had to roll back to every saved game to find out the bugged quest.
Tried to replay the Firestarter quest AGAIN, and this time the bug happened AGAIN.
I've tried all those cures posted on web, like running thru cut-scenes (hooker/ripperdoc)
None of them works.

Top Bottom