Major Bug

+
I am at "Birds with Broken Wings" quest at the moment. There is a bug going on and it just can't allow me to open my map, inventory, journal, messages or character. When i try to do these actions i just receive the message "you can't do this action right now". I can't even call Reed to continue the quest and i am stuck.

You can report the issue here:
(click on "contact us" to send a ticket)

But in general, loading an older save game is likely the best way to go.

That being said, these things are not always that easy to reproduce as it may depend on very specific circumstances (order of actions during the game and stuff like that). So the more info you can give them the more likely there can be a solution.

I am at "Birds with Broken Wings" quest at the moment. There is a bug going on and it just can't allow me to open my map, inventory, journal, messages or character. When i try to do these actions i just receive the message "you can't do this action right now". I can't even call Reed to continue the quest and i am stuck.
Yep, been that way since the expansion launched.

Quicksave and quickload (hopefully) should fix it. Happens to a few of the gigs in the Dogtown as well. It worked for me when I played the expansion, part of the reason I've been avoiding the expansion as well.

Save and reload. If this does not work then fast travel somewhere and try again, i.e. save and reload.

Cheers Euclid
Doesn't work
Post automatically merged:

Hi, Have you tried loading an older save file?
Yep, that seems working but i will loose my current progress and don't know if it will happen again

Yep, been that way since the expansion launched.

Quicksave and quickload (hopefully) should fix it. Happens to a few of the gigs in the Dogtown as well. It worked for me when I played the expansion, part of the reason I've been avoiding the expansion as well.
Not working for me but thanks

Player "Erase Self" at steam figured out why its happening, you need to reload the save before you last died, doesn't have to be full death if you're running the perk that revives you mid-combat, there seems to be some kind of massive bug with that perk. So if you have it equipped, you need to make sure you don't die, or you'll need to reload.
That solved my problem.

Last edited:
Doesn't work

Yep, that seems working but i will loose my current progress and don't know if it will happen again

Not working for me but thanks

Player "Erase Self" at steam figured out why its happening, you need to reload the save before you last died, doesn't have to be full death if you're running the perk that revives you mid-combat, there seems to be some kind of massive bug with that perk. So if you have it equipped, you need to make sure you don't die, or you'll need to reload.
That solved my problem.
In my case I had not died. This bug also happened at the end of the gig "Run This Town". This was all back in October mind you, so it's been a while... or maybe it was November. quite a few bugs extended that playthrough.

Top Bottom