"Currently not possible"

+
Hi,

Since I started the main quest in Dogtown I have no access to my inventory, map or phone etc..

In the meantime I've moved Rosalind to the safehouse and had to sell all the nice tier 5 stuff I've collected in that time instead of dismantling it like I should in order to upgrade my gear.

I also can't read messages or open my journal, which means I can only do the quests that happen to be logged in at the time.

This is really starting to annoy me.

Hi,

Since I started the main quest in Dogtown I have no access to my inventory, map or phone etc..

In the meantime I've moved Rosalind to the safehouse and had to sell all the nice tier 5 stuff I've collected in that time instead of dismantling it like I should in order to upgrade my gear.

I also can't read messages or open my journal, which means I can only do the quests that happen to be logged in at the time.

This is really starting to annoy me.
It's a known issue and a patch is in theory planned to be released today, so this issue will likely be fixed in a couple of hours ;)

Thanks for the quick reply! Pew... I thought it had something to do with me killing all the guards at the Dogtown gate :sneaky:
By the way, the game crashes when I set off a grenade in this pile of corpses...

Attachments

• photomode_27022024_215539.png
    photomode_27022024_215539.png
    6.6 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Top Bottom