Minimap turns off every time you enter another district.

+
Basically every time you get a pop-up message on the left side of the HUD (Job update, text, enter another district etc.) the minimap turns off for 5 seconds. This is especially frustrating when you are driving fast and miss a turn or intersection because of this feature. I would really appreciate if this was hotfixed as soon as possible.

And while we are discussing minimap, there really should be different levels of zoom for it in the settings, the current is way too close when you drive a vehicle fast. You basically see your turn when you are already on top of it.

Disclaimer: I don't know if this issue pertains to all players, since I am playing on a fairly uncommon 32:9 super ultrawide aspect ratio and some other games have some weird issues on this aspect ratio as well. Anyway, it is driving me insane (pun intended)

Not only that, but occasionally when I get into combat, my health bar disappears. Just vanishes completely.

Yeah what's up with that? Is this a bug? I also play at 5120x1440! I get black bars and screen cropped to 16:9 after I die!

Hi, playing in 5120x1440, I do have the exact same issues as you - not tested since the last patch, but I didnt notice anything related in the patch notes, so I believe it's still there

Top Bottom