Missing netrunner trader in Longshore Stacks

+
Hello everyone! I was collecting Health, Stamina, RAM permanent food buffs. I found 14 of them, 5 health, 5 stamina, 4 RAM.

It looked like there should be a 5th RAM buff. I went into the files and found in redmod\tweaks\ep1\gameplay\static_data\database\vendors\vendors.tweak the following piece:

cz_con_netrunner_01 : NetrunnerTrainer_EP1 <-------------------------------------------------------
{
string localizedName = "LocKey#45172";
fk< VendorItem >[] itemStock +=
[
{
item = "Items.PermanentMemoryRegenFood"; <--------------------------------------------------
quantity =
[
{
statType = "BaseStats.Quantity";
modifierType = "Additive";
value = 1;
} : ConstantStatModifier

Every trader in Longshore Stacks have a name, like cz_con_ ... _01. It means that there should be a second "default, non quest obtainable" netrunner in the Longshore Stacks. However, there is none, which makes the last RAM buff not obtainable. This is the code, which describes her from redmod\tweaks\ep1\gameplay\static_data\database\characters\npcs\records\openworld\ep1_vendors.tweak :

cz_con_netrunner_01 : Cyberware_NPC_Base_Female
{
entityTemplatePath = "ep1\characters\entities\service\service__ep1_service_point_wa.ent";
baseAttitudeGroup = "friendly";
reactionPreset = "ReactionPresets.NoReaction";
fk< Vendor > vendorID = "Vendors.cz_con_netrunner_01";
priority = "SpawnableObjectPriority.Quest";
}

Is it something what was cut from the game? Or is there maybe something wrong with the code and the trader does not spawn? I can't find the issue, as I have no idea which other files she can be mentioned in and there are a lot of them.

interessting.... but than again where should that npc be placed? dont remember an empty store the vendor could have been planned to spawn... any coords for the vendor in the code as well?

interessting.... but than again where should that npc be placed? dont remember an empty store the vendor could have been planned to spawn... any coords for the vendor in the code as well?
I have no idea where to look for it, I went throw the files with "vendor" in the name. There are hundreds of different files.

Top Bottom