Missing raytracing and HDR settings on PC game

+
Hi,
I got this game for pc. I run a 4090 suprim x with a LG 32gq950 B.

I updated the graphics card driver today but i noticed that I don't see all four Ray tracing options. I am told that this may be due to setting overdrive in one of the options, which i am about to test.

However, I have also noticed I only have two HDR options and not HDR 1000 available in options? I know the LG monitor is not "true" HDR due to its lack of backlit dimming zones and not full FALD like the Samsungs, but is still certified as HDR 1000.

Using Windows 11 Home. HDR (with auto HDR) is on.

Using Frame gen DLSS3 disables some HDR modes. Not sure what you mean with HDR1000 but for me only PQ hdr is availeble with frame gen on (also forces low latency mode and disables v-sync). RT pathtracing kinda cancles out the other RT options too.

Ah that may be my issue! As I have noticed the same behaviour too.
Post automatically merged:

Hmm still don't see HDR1000? With frame gen off.

Also, the graphics do look good but sometimes they look a bit "blotchy" like the cars in the garage don't look that hi res.

Last edited:
Like i said i dont know what you mean with HDR1000. Ive never seen that in a game, i hade RGB and PQ i think on my hdr1000 screen. You can set the white point and so on too but thats about it.

Top Bottom