Mod request: Rain like in RDR2

+
Can someone please create a rain mod that looks like the rain in red dead redemption 2?? lol The rain in night city is awful... it looks so bad. Rain drops don't even hit the ground. It actually rains around you and not on you.

Can someone please create a rain mod that looks like the rain in red dead redemption 2?? lol The rain in night city is awful... it looks so bad. Rain drops don't even hit the ground. It actually rains around you and not on you.

I would take it as is if I got it at all! I am sure it has rained in my game but so infrequently I do not remember a time it happen. Anyone have any screen shots? Will rain disturbed water surface like swimming pools, ponds or lakes?

Edit: Holy crap, so it only rains 3 days out of 9 months in game?

1617750479313.png

Last edited:
I would take it as is if I got it at all! I am sure it has rained in my game but so infrequently I do not remember a time it happen. Anyone have any screen shots? Will rain disturbed water surface like swimming pools, ponds or lakes?

Edit: Holy crap, so it only rains 3 days out of 9 months in game?

View attachment 11206882
It rains a lot in my game..almost ever 2 game days

Guest 4564903

Check this mod out, it offers many different weather options plus cycling of all the weather types. Its a great mod and makes the weather change all the time rather than being stuck with mostly sunny perfect weather.

You can also just have it raining all the time or any weather type permanently.

Top Bottom