My list of bugs/glitches

+
Hoping this would be useful, here it goes:

- very frequent inaccessible loot; I can see the white/green etc cubes but nomatter how much I hover them, I can't interact with the object, even if is plain visible (say, playing cards junk)

- previews of various items randomly remain stuck on screen, presumably after hovering them once

- pressing the hotkey for inventory opens up the map instead, very often

- selecting the cyberdeck to swap some hack will very often open the quickslot interface, so on left I would have the cyberdeck, but on the right the medical consumables

- hotkey for contacts (default T) sometimes simply doesn't work, need to restart the game

- game freezes fairly often on exiting from reading shards; esc to pause menu solves it

- the "unarmed" cursor (the small light blue point) sometimes doesn't get displayed anymore

- "who knows what you can find here" when tracking the prophet sidejob can sometimes generate endless meaningless yellow tracing on minimap

- "gig: shark in the water" - quest remained stuck in journal, can do nothing about it; was fighting a neighbouring assault when Blake's guys aggroed me (this in itself seems to be a very common bug/hypersensitive AI), killed them all directly or with shots through the walls without realizing who I was shooting at. When I arrived to loot the corpses, got the quest from Regina to kill Blake, it autoresolved instantly but now is stuck in my list

- extremely often I will have a step made in crouching/stealth mode or in regular running get transformed into a dodge in respective direction; it will end stealth mode, end crouch or if it happens randomly when walking can be considered an attack on some random civilian - worst instance was towards a policeman; another unpleasant instance led V to fell of a building

- some guns just *don't* recognize silencer when equipped, I needed to unequip both the gun and dettach silencer from Kongou about 5 times until it finally "registered" the silencer

- recon grenades of same quality sometimes form two stacks for no reason

- throwing grenades sometimes simply doesn't work, in terms of aiming and previewing, holding the button pressed does nothing; it just works as a one-time click and it throws the grenade with minimal arc

- quickhacks vanish very often from inventory; e.g. having the base "short circuit", if you loot the rare variant it will make the base option disappear and be replaced by rare, so with base stats and gear you can end up unable to use anymore respective hack; if you loot multiple copies, more often than not they will not be displayed - selling the rare one to drop-point solves the first and also the selling view mode makes all copies visible for the second case

- disassembled attachement remain displayed, need to exit-revisit the cathegory to refresh them

Top Bottom