Mysteries of Loc Feainn is too strong

+
This scenario should be 15p if not 16p. The deck building “restriction” isn’t a restriction really since harmony decks love different tags. The scenario usually spawns a 10 power unit on deploy, and with the passive ability as well as the final chapter, easily produces 30+ points over a round. Most other scenarios can’t even hit that in ideal situations.

Yeah siege may get lucky and have a lot of engines to take advantage of using a warfare card, and feign death creates an extra waylay for simlas, but this is easily the strongest scenario in the game.

The deploy needs to be weaker, or its provisions need to be increased.

I agree with you that this scenario is too strong and deserves a nerf. But easily the strongest scenario in the game? It always depends on what you play. If you have some control tools it doesnt generate much more than the first 10 points. Though If you don’t and it can unfold its full impact it creates an ridiculous amount of points.

It is definitely much stronger than the examples you mentioned but there is not really a differente to the other newer scenarios that were released together with Renfri. They all should get a significant nerf - or even better just be removed from the game…

It's on par with all the other new scenarios.
i dont think its on pair with all other scenarios.

Its 10 points in the beggening.

Its create like 1-2 points per unit you played and also create a new unit in last chapter with harmony boost, wich, in normal situation. will boost 2 or 3 cards.

So its 10
+ 15 points boosting units (here i made this count - you usually use in a long round - 9 units played after that + one unit played from scenario - 10 units, since its boost 1-2 points i take the average of 1,5 per unit) - (also i didnt consider playing leader and the other relict that creates units - forget the name)
+ 6 (the unit created usually is, at least, 4 poiints + 2 harmony)

Total of 31 points in average.

Lets take monster scenario as example.

Its creates a 4 power card. It gives you 2 points per unit unless you dont hit thrive (if you have eggs in board you will almost all the time trigger it). And in the last chapter play your tallest bronze

For hit the same 31 points you need:
the first unit playing for 4
the last unit playing for usually 7.
All the other units you play on round dont proc thrive, so you will have more 2 points per unit.

OFC that wont happen. Ok sometimes its play more than 2 points, because its boost and than proc thrive, but in a normal situation the mo scenario will never get the same value as SC.

ALL the new scenarios (and the old one to a lesser degree) are unreasonably powerful. I don’t think ST’s is worse than other faction’s. It seems worse because the archetype it supports is also very powerful right now with multiple cards generating absurd points.

i dont think its on pair with all other scenarios.

Its 10 points in the beggening.

Its create like 1-2 points per unit you played and also create a new unit in last chapter with harmony boost, wich, in normal situation. will boost 2 or 3 cards.

So its 10
+ 15 points boosting units (here i made this count - you usually use in a long round - 9 units played after that + one unit played from scenario - 10 units, since its boost 1-2 points i take the average of 1,5 per unit) - (also i didnt consider playing leader and the other relict that creates units - forget the name)
+ 6 (the unit created usually is, at least, 4 poiints + 2 harmony)

Total of 31 points in average.

Lets take monster scenario as example.

Its creates a 4 power card. It gives you 2 points per unit unless you dont hit thrive (if you have eggs in board you will almost all the time trigger it). And in the last chapter play your tallest bronze

For hit the same 31 points you need:
the first unit playing for 4
the last unit playing for usually 7.
All the other units you play on round dont proc thrive, so you will have more 2 points per unit.

OFC that wont happen. Ok sometimes its play more than 2 points, because its boost and than proc thrive, but in a normal situation the mo scenario will never get the same value as SC.
Come on. Monster stuff will "OFC" not happen, but Harmony will play 10 units in a round and ALL of them proc harmony, lol. Look at my hand having no duplicate category. Not to mention, you will almost never play the Scenario in a 10-card round. But fine, if you WANT to compare maximum point, then do THAT for both, not look at maximum on one side and then start going on about how "oh, but this won't happen" when you get to discuss your side.

Come on. Monster stuff will "OFC" not happen, but Harmony will play 10 units in a round and ALL of them proc harmony, lol. Look at my hand having no duplicate category. Not to mention, you will almost never play the Scenario in a 10-card round. But fine, if you WANT to compare maximum point, then do THAT for both, not look at maximum on one side and then start going on about how "oh, but this won't happen" when you get to discuss your side.
but who said all the units will proc harmony?

yes, english its not my native language and i dont blame you to not understand excatly what i said. Nevertheless i never count units proc harmony, only the 2 first because if they will proc the scenario ofc they will proc harmony too

but who said all the units will proc harmony?

yes, english its not my native language and i dont blame you to not understand excatly what i said. Nevertheless i never count units proc harmony, only the 2 first because if they will proc the scenario ofc they will proc harmony too
OK, so you have 6 (not 4) + free unit 7 (nekker) = 13 plus 1 card thinned, plus same 9 units played, which, ok, will not all get 2 points boost, so we can average it also down to 1,5, so about 13-14 there, so 27 points from scenario plus 1 card thinned vs 31 for harmony with no thinning and WITH having to include such useless brick cards for harmony as abandoned girl for the tag only. Also, the unit you get is an engine, while the one spawned by Harmony scenario is a token. So is it exactly the same? No. Is it "on par"? Yes, and to me it's debatable which scenario produces more value.

Last edited:
Top Bottom