'Neural Lace' feature added in Cyberpunk 2077 ?

+
Hey CDPR,

I work as a UI/UX designer and i'm very intrigued by your game, to say the least. So i made this for you and have it as an idea for the game.
It's called Neural Lace and the idea behind it is - It's an ultra-thin mesh that is implanted in the skull, forming a collection of electrodes capable of monitoring brain function, in our case - the user's thoughts. To insert neural lace, a tiny needle containing the rolled up mesh is placed inside the skull and the mesh is injected. As the mesh leaves the needle it unravels, spanning the brain. Gradually, the lace will be accepted as part of the brain, and will even move with it as it grows or very slightly changes size.

Simply put - It creates an interface for us - the player, to see V's thoughts in real-time !
Bio_Menu.jpg

I believe that there are really interesting possibilities in this feature that the CDPR writers can play with and i would love to see it implemented in the game, if it fits your vision, of course.

Thanks !
Post automatically merged:

That sounds like something they do with nanobots rather than injecting the whole thing through a needle.

Top Bottom