Never ending lighting bug after Reed calls, exactly as V wake up.

+
I bought the apartment that cost 100k, only paid 50k though, and when I slept there to skip time, Reed called me the exact moment I woke up, during the "Birds with Broken Wings" mission and the lighting just never turns back on. This bugged out my SAVE FILE such that lighting wouldn't work correctly. I reloaded at the auto save after the call finish and though I could see again, all the lighting disappeared again after a short time.

Any type of save/reload after that point, lighting would work initially but then seem to go out randomly or when there was some big explosion. The pause screen or system screens worked fine during this, but the thumbnail of the saves during the "black outs" also had a blank screen shot included. Restarting my computer did not help.
Cyberpunk error.jpg

I went to a previous save before I went to sleep and progressed the story more, but I did not run into the issue again. This seems to be very strange/rare interaction when something interrupts the waking up sequence and it just screws the entire file going forward. Don't know if anyone else ran into this, but this should be looked into as it just makes continuing a save after this pretty much impossible.

Nuclear attack happens from time to time.

Black img in autosaves happen if save happens after getting up from ripperdoc or after waking up.
Your eyes are closed at that time so saves go black.
Don't think that's an issue.

Top Bottom