New Apartment and customization, please, CD

+
Seems like a neat idea, I've only been there twice after 20 hours.

Since everything can be done on the go there's little reason to spend time there. But maybe that's the point...

it would be excellent, even more because depending on the progression of V it would make sense for her to "grow in life". maybe a free dlc similar to Skyrim: Heartfire. it would be nice to add garages in city and in these houses and car editing maybe, even if it's basic like headlight or nitro

While I support the idea of upgrading and customising your apartment - I have actually found myself rarely ever visiting my apartment - and maybe thats an entirely separate issue that needs to be addressed.

"- V's flat is important to the storyline and lots of meetings take place inside of it. Unfortunately you cannot modify it, because decorating your apartment doesn't really go well with the vision of a dark and gritty spirit of the game, says Paweł Sasko."

Taken from Reddit, which got it from an article last year which comments from the devs. Best luck is in a future DLC, otherwise don't expect it. May or may not include the same as car customizing or being able to get something basic done to yourself as new tats or a new hairstyle.

Unfortunately you cannot modify it, because decorating your apartment doesn't really go well with the vision of a dark and gritty spirit of the game, says Paweł Sasko."

Decorating your apartment goes against the dark and gritty spirit of the game, but decorating your body with cyebrnethics doesn?

LOL ok

Having something to do at the apartment goes a long way. But frankly I am still too pissed that this game feels so damn barren with no interractivity.

Top Bottom