New Mission: Embark on the Photo Mode Challenge!

+

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED

Do you have what it takes to expose the secrets of Night City? We’re back with a new “Photo Mode Challenge — Phantom Liberty Edition”, and we think you’re the perfect agents to take on the task.​

On September 28th, we’ll give you three special missions — each one tasking you to capture photos on a particular topic:​

Netrunning: Infiltrate netrunners’ tech-filled hideouts and find out what they hide in their cyber-spaces. Anything connected to the Net counts in this one.​

Requirement: Cyberpunk 2077 or Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Car chases: Follow the tire tracks and the smell of burning rubber and you’ll usually find either a spectacular vehicle-on-vehicle show — or its aftermath. Don’t forget to drive safely while taking pics!​

Dogtown: Hansen’s private kingdom surely has a lot to unpack: gangs, crimes, special locations... The only question is — can you uncover it all?​

Requirement: Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

The specs for a clean task are simple:​

DO:​
  • use the in-game Photo Mode onlyuse any and all features available in Photo Modemake sure your screenshot fits the theme of the chosen challenge
DO NOT:​
  • further edit the screenshot using any softwaresubmit more than one screenshot per challenge
Synchronize your watches — the job ends on October 19th at 4:00 PM CEST. Capture an in-game screenshot and submit it via the dedicated submission form by that time, and you’re in. Simple as that.​

The council of high-ranking special agents (also known as a jury consisting of CD PROJEKT RED team members) will select three winning shots per category. The results of each challenge will be announced within one to two weeks of their respective submission deadline. The winners of the challenge will be awarded with awesome prizes from CD PROJEKT RED, NVIDIA and Secretlab. After all, good intelligence work requires a good pay off.​

Should you need more briefing details (such as the full ruleset of the contest and the FAQ), check out the Photo Mode Challenge’s website.​

Good luck, agents!​

ENZLEY

Forum regular
Agreed.

I've played through Phantom Liberty in it's entirety twice now and have had a SINGLE bug that affected me negatively. One that was easily alleviated by a quick reload. Not exaggerating and definitely not complaining.

As for people hating on the comp - they're not worth even acknowledging at this point.

Last edited:

Do you have what it takes to expose the secrets of Night City? We’re back with a new “Photo Mode Challenge — Phantom Liberty Edition”, and we think you’re the perfect agents to take on the task.

On September 28th, we’ll give you three special missions — each one tasking you to capture photos on a particular topic:

Netrunning: Infiltrate netrunners’ tech-filled hideouts and find out what they hide in their cyber-spaces. Anything connected to the Net counts in this one.

Car chases: Follow the tire tracks and the smell of burning rubber and you’ll usually find either a spectacular vehicle-on-vehicle show — or its aftermath. Don’t forget to drive safely while taking pics!

Dogtown: Hansen’s private kingdom surely has a lot to unpack: gangs, crimes, special locations... The only question is — can you uncover it all?

Requirement: Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

The specs for a clean task are simple:

DO:​
  • use the in-game Photo Mode onlyuse any and all features available in Photo Modemake sure your screenshot fits the theme of the chosen challenge
DO NOT:​
  • further edit the screenshot using any softwaresubmit more than one screenshot per challenge
Synchronize your watches — the job ends on October 19th at 4:00 PM CEST. Capture an in-game screenshot and submit it via the dedicated submission form by that time, and you’re in. Simple as that.

The council of high-ranking special agents (also known as a jury consisting of CD PROJEKT RED team members) will select three winning shots per category. The results of each challenge will be announced within one to two weeks of their respective submission deadline. The winners of the challenge will be awarded with awesome prizes from CD PROJEKT RED, NVIDIA and Secretlab. After all, good intelligence work requires a good pay off.

Should you need more briefing details (such as the full ruleset of the contest and the FAQ), check out the Photo Mode Challenge’s website.

Good luck, agents!​

Appreciate the opportunity! I'm excited to participate in this one.

Uh... Have you seen the prizes up for grabs? This is far from stupid. And I think I've experienced maybe 1 bug in the 60+ hours I've put into my new playthrough. They're doing great work if you ask me.

The enhanced game AND the expansion is THE SHIEEET! This kind of events/community stuff is amazing ESPECIALLY given that the game is so polished now also in terms of graphics^^

One thing I would consider is the quality criterium coz you know some screens might be amazing in terms of composition/colors and the overall idea but maybe not taken on the best rig there is^^ This can make a significant difference on PCs...

Uh... Have you seen the prizes up for grabs? This is far from stupid. And I think I've experienced maybe 1 bug in the 60+ hours I've put into my new playthrough. They're doing great work if you ask me.

The prizes aren't that good, a 4090 isn't hard to get a hold of these days.

The prizes aren't that good, a 4090 isn't hard to get a hold of these days.
That's subjective.

The value of a dollar varies from person to person. Just because its easy for YOU doesn't make it so for everyone else. There could be a younger fan out there with some serious talent but lack the funds to get the things they need that could propel them forward. This would be a great opportunity for someone like that.

Not to mention some find value in the exposure alone and aren't looking at the actual prizes.

That's subjective.

The value of a dollar varies from person to person. Just because its easy for YOU doesn't make it so for everyone else. There could be a younger fan out there with some serious talent but lack the funds to get the things they need that could propel them forward. This would be a great opportunity for someone like that.

Not to mention some find value in the exposure alone and aren't looking at the actual prizes.
Well, hell ... I think some or the majority,even, will find value in the very essence of just exploring the game and the NC and snapping these shots! Duh!

That's subjective.

I was referring to stock quantity after chip manufacturing has begun to stabilise, not the price.

But if I were to talk about the price, that is why financing exists :ROFLMAO:

I was referring to stock quantity after chip manufacturing has begun to stabilise, not the price.

But if I were to talk about the price, that is why financing exists :ROFLMAO:

Apologies. You weren't clear but even outside of any sort of monetary issues; their location, health, etc. could also affect their ability to obtain one.

So again - you still speak as if everyone's experience aligns with your own, which I can assure you, is not the case.

Last edited:
does it take a while for your entry to show up in the gallery? It's been almost a day now and I still can't find my screenshot.

Would love to... except photo mode is broken on Xbox X, and it looks even worse with the obvious neck/shoulder seams, sorry - dirty great big gaps, not being fixed.

Are shots taken of a character that has modded clothing and poses able to be entered since it is all within game? Or does the presence of mods disqualify entry?

Are shots taken of a character that has modded clothing and poses able to be entered since it is all within game? Or does the presence of mods disqualify entry?
If it's like the previous Photo mode Challenges, you can use mods as long as you keep using the in-game photo mode. But mods won't be take in account while choosing screenshots.

Top Bottom