CYBERPUNK 2077: ULTIMATE EDITION ARRIVES ON DECEMBER 5TH!

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED

Starting December 5th, Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition for Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5 and PC will be available for purchase digitally all around the world and physically in selected markets. If you like boxes, be on the lookout in your local store!

In the Ultimate Edition, experience the original Cyberpunk 2077 story as well as a new spy-thriller adventure in the Phantom Liberty expansion — a high-stakes tale of espionage set in the deadly district of Dogtown.

The release contains the base game with every update ever released, including the free Update 2.0, which overhauled many of the game’s systems such as dynamic skill trees, vehicle combat and enhanced enemy and police AI, and added various new weapons, vehicles, and clothes, as well as all free DLCs and the Phantom Liberty expansion.

Legends will be made here. What will yours be?

Yep! Already have both also please add more DLC, Phantom liberty is 6/10 Expansion, Cyberpunk is still my favorite game of all time. But needs more Polish and add ons. hahahahah! One Expansion for this Masterpiece is a disgrace.

Anyone knows if the Ultimate Edition will also physically come as a Steam version or exclusively just GOG like the previous physical copy?

Anyone knows if the Ultimate Edition will also physically come as a Steam version or exclusively just GOG like the previous physical copy?
"Starting December 5th, Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition for Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5 and PC will be available for purchase digitally all around the world and physically in selected markets. "

Yeah I read that, but it doesn't answer the question as there's no mention which PC platforms the physical copy is going to be released for, it just says PC. Just like Cyberpunk's current physical copy also exists, but it's exclusively for the GOG platform on PC.

Yeah I read that, but it doesn't answer the question as there's no mention which PC platforms the physical copy is going to be released for, it just says PC. Just like Cyberpunk's current physical copy also exists, but it's exclusively for the GOG platform on PC.
Ahh sorry I see what you mean.
It will probably be gog like before..I think...sigh.

UPDATE: Checked my local retailer: yes it will be gog only

The Ultimate edition is now listed on Steam so not just GOG
Post automatically merged:

I think it should be both V's, Both are Awesome in there own ways.

Maybe follow the ideas of classic movies on Blurays which have reversible inserts. 1 side male V other the female V

No disc for PS5 ?
Why ? Don't start with the "technical requirements specific to each platform". Never heard of this until now. What is the interest of a code just to download the game and the expansion? We can already do that now !

It's sometimes very hard to defend you. I was comprehensive with the 2.0 and the work put in the game, but this...

The game is wonderful, but I always have the impression that you try to scam us when you can and when the media are not aware. There is no clear information about that other than a tweet. It seems like you are trying to trick the players into buying this thing without even knowing that there is no disc.Take your time to make a good Definitive Edition or don't.

For those with the original game only, will there be an option to buy the upgrade to the ultimate edition or it is the same as buying the Phantom Liberty DLC?

Top Bottom