New Mission: Embark on the Photo Mode Challenge!

+
does it take a while for your entry to show up in the gallery? It's been almost a day now and I still can't find my screenshot.
same question, it's been multiple days since i've uploaded them and they still don't seem to appear

It's pretty funny that you included car chases as an example but don't allow photos during that activity
It is not true m8... The photo mode do not open when using weapons mounted on the car it opens during the chase tho^^

same question, it's been multiple days since i've uploaded them and they still don't seem to appear
it always take time , some times you can see your submissions after 1 or 2 days but its mostly each time at least one week and few rare case until the end of the deadline ;) .

Contest photo mode both for cyberpunk 2077 and witcher 3 its a success , they get plenty submissions .

it always take time , some times you can see your submissions after 1 or 2 days but its mostly each time at least one week and few rare case until the end of the deadline ;) .

Contest photo mode both for cyberpunk 2077 and witcher 3 its a success , they get plenty submissions .
that's totally understandable, thank you for your reply!

I'm very excited to give it a try!
But I don't know if it's possible to open photomode while aiming inside the car or riding a bike.

Last edited:
I'm very excited to give it a try!
But I don't know if it's possible to open photomode while aiming inside the car or riding a bike.
you can do it , but keep in mind , you may notice your character steel moving ( specially when aiming on scripted sequence ) , cross air moving
the other side to check , some sequence , only fps camera was enable :)
to resume if its a non -scripted sequence , you can acess all camera , character keep the t pose

I want to participate in photo mode competition.
But after i sent my screenshots, can't find my screenshot in the list of others.
How i should be sure that my screenshot is there, in the list?
Post automatically merged:

i guess it should be there but not display in gallery
Снимок экрана 2023-10-15 141433.png

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2023-10-15 140353.png
    Снимок экрана 2023-10-15 140353.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
But after i sent my screenshots, can't find my screenshot in the list of others.
How i should be sure that my screenshot is there, in the list?
Yeah I have the same problem. They should send an email so we know for sure the submission is completed.
And did not understand why I couldn't photo while in the car - needed one without weapons. It's a damn shame.

Also they should allow us to change photos submitted. I got excited and sent one as soon as I could. Meanwhile got in a few crazy car chases...

Do you have what it takes to expose the secrets of Night City? We’re back with a new “Photo Mode Challenge — Phantom Liberty Edition”, and we think you’re the perfect agents to take on the task.

On September 28th, we’ll give you three special missions — each one tasking you to capture photos on a particular topic:

Netrunning: Infiltrate netrunners’ tech-filled hideouts and find out what they hide in their cyber-spaces. Anything connected to the Net counts in this one.

Requirement: Cyberpunk 2077 or Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Car chases: Follow the tire tracks and the smell of burning rubber and you’ll usually find either a spectacular vehicle-on-vehicle show — or its aftermath. Don’t forget to drive safely while taking pics!

Requirement: Cyberpunk 2077 or Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Dogtown: Hansen’s private kingdom surely has a lot to unpack: gangs, crimes, special locations... The only question is — can you uncover it all?

Requirement: Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

The specs for a clean task are simple:

DO:​
  • use the in-game Photo Mode onlyuse any and all features available in Photo Modemake sure your screenshot fits the theme of the chosen challenge
DO NOT:​
  • further edit the screenshot using any softwaresubmit more than one screenshot per challenge
Synchronize your watches — the job ends on October 19th at 4:00 PM CEST. Capture an in-game screenshot and submit it via the dedicated submission form by that time, and you’re in. Simple as that.

The council of high-ranking special agents (also known as a jury consisting of CD PROJEKT RED team members) will select three winning shots per category. The results of each challenge will be announced within one to two weeks of their respective submission deadline. The winners of the challenge will be awarded with awesome prizes from CD PROJEKT RED, NVIDIA and Secretlab. After all, good intelligence work requires a good pay off.

Should you need more briefing details (such as the full ruleset of the contest and the FAQ), check out the Photo Mode Challenge’s website.

Good luck, agents!​
Question. I submitted my entries to the contest, but I don't see them in the gallery on the contest site. Does it mean that my works didn't get there?

Top Bottom