New Patch New Bugs (PS4)

+
* Killing In The Name Of (Side Quest Bug) - i started the mission and try to scan the area for like 20 minutes and found nothing, then i found out that theres unmarked Router that i need to connect to but its bugged, can't connect and can't do that side quest.

* Settings Bug - i was trying to turn off my subtitles and turn off some of the graphics options but once i turn them off the settings menu doesnt allow me to go back but when i turn everything on again then its work just fine.

* Johnny's Subtitles Stuck - was in the middle of a mission then Johnny talked and his subtitles stuck on my screen, reloaded the game, restarted the game and PS4 and nothing works for me i still see "Johnny: S'what you get for samplin Maelstrom's supply. strongest shit out there. nothing else that can fire up their burnt-out synapses."

*Save Corrupted - Happened to me like 3 times, saving the game before i quit and then when i'm going back to the game, a message pops up on my screen that my save is corrupted.

*Game Crushes - Don't really need to explain, Happens ALOT on PS4, Very annoyed with that.

Trading a small amount of work towards fixing the dozen game breakers by not fixing any of them while simultaneously adding half a dozen more.

Noice.

Trading a small amount of work towards fixing the dozen game breakers by not fixing any of them while simultaneously adding half a dozen more.

Noice.

even more disappointed that there is no one on that forum from CD Projekt Red, i mean so many Bug Topics and they just don't care.

i'm afraid that they become like other big gaming companies that don't care about their costumers opinion.

Well its time for a class action then. Weve paid for a constant defective product that the company doesnt care to fix.

There has been class actions for way less than that.

Well its time for a class action then. Weve paid for a constant defective product that the company doesnt care to fix.

There has been class actions for way less than that.
Yeah, but wait a little bit, the update is available since "only" 5 hours ago ;)
(an update or a fix should be released very soon).

Look at this OFFICIAL patch post.

We, PS4 PRO users wont get any fkg VISUAL upgrades ( i understand for ray tracing, demanding alot of GPU ), no CROWD AI updates, AI for cars around you, police chases, new UI. The whole issue of this game outside of bugs was the AI, people didnt panic correctly like in GTA5, police cars never chased you, gangs never reacted correctly, the bartender would offer you a drink while theres a shoot out... So many AI deficencies, that were to be fixed in the 1.51 patch.

Now its official that they are not given it to PS4 Pro users. Our newer console can handle it. But CD project is putting us in the same basket as PS4 users with a 12 yr old console.

The only updates is new missions and new guns, THATS it. No improuvement in AI, UI, crowds, which is why the game is so bad versus GTA.

Thats BS.

Attachments

• 274084676_1353226205091241_8444243377505353977_n.gif
    274084676_1353226205091241_8444243377505353977_n.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 96
Last edited:
I
Look at this OFFICIAL patch post.

We, PS4 PRO users wont get any fkg VISUAL upgrades ( i understand for ray tracing), no CROWD AI updates, Car drving AI, police chases, new UI. The whole issue of this game outside of bugs was the AI, people didnt panic correctly like in GTA5, police cars never chased you, gangs never reacted correctly, the bartender would offer you a drink while theres a shoot out... So many AI deficencies, that were to be fixed in the 1.51 patch.

Now its official that they are not given it to PS4 Pro users. Our newer console can handle it. But CD project is putting us in the same basket as PS4 users with a 12 yr old console.

The only updates is new missions and new guns, THATS it. No improuvement in AI, UI, crowds, which is why the game is so bad versus GTA.

Thats BS.
was afraid of that when I saw the stream but reading the patch notes the "only" things that are out from old gen is any npc being potencially agressive back to you (I really wanted this, I sujested it before) and the surprises spread through the city (probably also wanted that but being a surprise can't know atm). The rest of the features are listed for the old systems. What is happening at my end and more users and has been recognized by CDPR is a corrupted installation that won't allow to start the game.

Last edited:
I know a HOTFIX will fix this update issue with the corruption. But what the patch is giving us. Is totally a proof of the abandon from CD project towards PS4 Pro users, its a totally different console than the old PS4. But they dont see the difference and care.

The corruption patch hotfix will come fast I think. But it doesnt change the little we got out of this waiting game.

CPU calculation on PS:
PS4 - 2.4 Teraflops
PS4 Pro - 4.8 Teraflops
PS5 - 6 Teraflops

People have to wake up, PS4 Pro aint a PS4.

I know a HOTFIX will fix this update issue with the corruption. But what the patch is giving us. Is totally a proof of the abandon from CD project towards PS4 Pro users, its a totally different console than the old PS4. But they dont see the difference and care.

The corruption patch hotfix will come fast I think. But it doesnt change the little we got out of this waiting game.

CPU calculation on PS:
PS4 - 2.4 Teraflops
PS4 Pro - 4.8 Teraflops
PS5 - 6 Teraflops

Are you playing 1.5 on ps4 pro? Isn't the AI better and the despawn also better/fixed?
-also edit- combat and crowd AI and driving AI are suposed to be better on all platforms
-edit- because that's what the patch notes say

Yes PS4 Pro, 2nd model (mkii)

We cant open the game at all. But LOOK AT THIS IMAGE, thats from CD project.

Its very clear what was the 1.5. all the AI coding, updates are under "IMPROVED CROWD REACTIONS"

Attachments

• 274084676_1353226205091241_8444243377505353977_n.gif
    274084676_1353226205091241_8444243377505353977_n.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 111

Its very clear what was the 1.5
man I'm also on the pro, external SSD, also can't open the game, I'm just trying to figure stuff out. When I watched the live stream and saw that image I got bummed as hell. Then read the patch notes and they say everything comes to all platforms except some arquetypes npcs that look like normal npc might attack player back if we are aggressive with them and surprises that are spread through the city.

Edit: everything from the 1.5 patch, not the next gen one.

Not to all plateforms... The opposite. PS4 is getting the less, PS4 Pro users are seen as PS4. Even Stadia has better updates and new improvement than us on PS4 Pro. While Stadia is officially a dead program from google, their letting it go.

So a soon to be dead service, which is Stadia, is getting better support from CD projects than the users using PS4 ( the most popular console ever sold )...

Besides the image is a summary and not especially well made in trying to include every aspect. "improved crowd reaction" hardly includes combat AI. That's what made me want to go read the patch notes.
Hey I get it. I'm pissed too but I want to know what I'm pissed of and can't enter the game to check it out. That's what pisses me more right now. Hopefully the hotfix will be fast.

CPU calculation on PS:
PS4 - 2.4 Teraflops
PS4 Pro - 4.8 Teraflops
PS5 - 6 Teraflops

Maybe it's me, but "maybe" it's Playstation who don't want/allow major differences in PS4 versions.
(like XB1 and XB1x, no difference...)

If they have a hard time fixing this issue with physical versions they could give a digital version of the game to those that have the physical one. It would be one per account anyway
edit: I mean it would be both on the one account
Post automatically merged:

ok just checked a streamer playing on the ps4 pro and it was just me watching and he was nice so I asked him to try the AI stuff and all seem to be working except the hostile npcs. I have to say I'm reliefed

ok I have just started playing cyberpunk on the new update, waited for the ps5 version before I started it. Now I'm on a mission, where you shut down the 7 cabs and return them back to base. but as I'm doing this my PS5 SHUTS DOWN, It has happened twice now, Keeps fixing my database when I manage to get the PS5 back on, I don't want to brake my ps5 if I keep opening the game to continue. Anyone else have the same issue?? Please fix this CDP!!!

ok I have just started playing cyberpunk on the new update, waited for the ps5 version before I started it. Now I'm on a mission, where you shut down the 7 cabs and return them back to base. but as I'm doing this my PS5 SHUTS DOWN, It has happened twice now, Keeps fixing my database when I manage to get the PS5 back on, I don't want to brake my ps5 if I keep opening the game to continue. Anyone else have the same issue?? Please fix this CDP!!!
there is a thread called ongoing bugs, maybe someone there is having the same problems. Otherwise maybe try reporting on their support on top of this page and/or google

Yes PS4 Pro, 2nd model (mkii)

Its very clear what was the 1.5. all the AI coding, updates are under "IMPROVED CROWD REACTIONS"
I feel you I’m also on PS4 pro and I remember the promise of this wonderful police AI that would be in the game on release so when I was watching the stream I became so hyped for the AI part only to become totally disappointed in the end of it when they basically say saiiiik you ain’t even getting this AI on the crowd… total BS

Top Bottom