New skins for Community section

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
New skins for Community section

Hello everyone!

It is now possible to choose different skins for Community section. Options are Gwent, Hearts of Stone (light Witcher theme), Blood And Wine (dark Witcher theme) and Cyberpunk. You can change it by scrolling down the Community pages and selecting a new skin from the box.

skins.jpg

If you have problems with the skin not changing correctly (mobile or PC), please clear the cookies and try again.

Nice... I have always tended to lean more for the darker and less... "colourful"... kinds of forum themes. The Hearts of Stone is way to bright for me... and the Gwent one is to colourful... "Brown is to colourful?" you ask... yes, to colourful! XD

So themes like Cyberpunk and Blood and Wine would always be my go to type of themes... although, the top banner in the Blood and Wine theme does assault my eyes with brightness... so I will stick with Cyberpunk. XD

Sardukhar;n9214121 said:
Finally, -proper- cybering!

You know, you can still hope this for Christmas...

pony.jpg

My personal favorite is BAW (yeah, I'm still Geralt-o-holic). HoS is a bit too bright for me too, since I also belong to the cave troll clan, which lives in the darkness.

Last edited:

May be for the community section, we should have something uniquely different. I mean, not having any game related thingy.
That way, it will be easier to see, at a glance, which part of the forum we are at...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom