new tactical decision ability is awesome

+

G3nome

Forum veteran
not only you can play Morvran twice if you purify it and shuffle it back to your deck with Assire + oirenomancy/royal decree or if you use renew, also if you are able to use de la tour, and now affan is not a problem anymore if it gets bricked in your hand, loves this new leader ability!

DRK3

Forum veteran
I've tried something similar last month with Arnjolf, purify him, then Lippy next round and play him with Blood Eagle. Its cool but not having Leader in R3 is very costly, maybe worth it on red coin if you manage to get card advantage.

I've tried a pretty standard soldier deck - you use Morvran (with 7 or less cards in hand so you have space), place Affan 1st and he is summoned just like he does with Imperial Formation; place Tibor 2nd/3rd, then summon him with Vilgefortz; 3rd/2nd place the card you want boosted with Yoachin, then play that spy.
(the 2nd and 3rd are interchangeable according to your opponent, if you think a TIbor or boosted unit will be more vulnerable)

it wasnt very intuitive what order the 3 cards would be placed back at.

my first assumption was first card clicked is placed to top of deck first, thus 3rd card clicked is placed to top of deck at end, but turned out to be opposite I guess

only played 3 games with it for the weekly journey, but really liking it so far good synergies with affan/hyperthin etc

This leader is bugged. If a deck has 2 or less cards you are still forced to return 3 cards to the top of the deck.

Just letting you know before you run into problems with your wombo-combos ;)

Hello, I have a question regarding the mechanics of the game, namely the ability of the leader of Nilfgaard Tactical decision.
Using the ability with 2 cards in the deck takes 3 cards from the hand is this a mistake?

G3nome

Forum veteran
An improvement to this ability would be that instead of spawning Morvran card only, spawns the nilfgaard leader card you are using, that way nilfgaard leader cards can be used again and if someone uses a non-nilfgaard leader should default to Morvran, don't know if is possible to do

I tried this with an assimilate deck and I gotta say assimilate is unplayable in current meta. it neither has the points nor the removal of other decks.

Looks like poison will be big again as well. I've had 7 matches against NG so far this season and 5 of them have been max poison decks. 16 times in one of the games.

I was playing an ST elf deck and got slaughtered. Couldn't keep anyone on the board for more than a turn or two. Everything they played was either poison, lock or deck thinning on my deck.

True it's strong but I liked the previous better It Was very good for the Season where cards gains provision cost strenght

Top Bottom