No Controller Vibration on any controller

+
I checked all the old threads on this issue, as well as threads on steam and everywhere else I could find. I can't get vibration to work for my controllers, at all. Seems it's an old issue, but has anyone gotten it to work?

I can't get my xbox elite series 2 to vibrate in this game.
I can't get my PS5 controller to vibrate in this game.
I can't get my Shield TV controller to vibrate in this game.

I tried adding the GOG version to Steam as a non-steam game. Added support for all controllers in the Big Picture settings. Set to Forced On. Nothing.
Tried running the PS5 controller through DS4Windows. Nothing.

Only thing that worked was streaming the game through nVidia GameStream to my Shield TV and using the Shield TV controller on that. Not a good solution due to sacrifice of video quality, fewer audio channels, and input lag.

Any solutions out there?

Upvote 0
Honeslty I don't know, but at least and at first, you can send a ticket to the Support for asking help ;)
(I also don't know which catoregy could be related nor close to your problem, so maybe "performance" to stay in the "technical part")

Upvote 0
After a day of troubleshooting I discovered that if you are using a keyboard/mouse combo device like the Corsair K83, Cyberpunk won't direct vibration to the controller.

With the results of my testing I'd wager that the same may be true if you have any additional device connected that Windows identifies as a controller - probably even if you have a second controller connected.

But given the time I've already spent on it I did not test further once I figured out what was going on.

This would be a good thing to add to the bugs backlog - the fix should be relatively straightforward.

Top Bottom