No Shinobi xp for takedowns

+
I don't understand why takedowns don't give you Shinobi xp. Apparently the only thing that ninjas did was throw knives.

Assault Rifle and SMG kills count to it. Dodging, dashing and sliding count to it. Mid-Air and ladder leaning kills count to it.

Assault Rifle and SMG kills count to it. Dodging, dashing and sliding count to it. Mid-Air and ladder leaning kills count to it.
Thank you for the info, I was trying everything, and I wasn't seeing assault rifles or SMGs giving Shinobi. I do still stand by my point of stealth takedowns giving that XP.

Thank you for the info, I was trying everything, and I wasn't seeing assault rifles or SMGs giving Shinobi. I do still stand by my point of stealth takedowns giving that XP.
Yes stealth takedowns count if using an AR or SMG that is silenced.

While Solo, Netrunner and Engineer seem to very much stick to an attribute (Body, Int and Tech respectively), Headhunter and Shinobi seem like they both cross between Reflexes and Cool.

Another example of this is Blades, they will reward you with Shinobi experience for fighting with the katana.

Yup it's a bit confusing because Shinobi means "one who sneaks" in Japanese, a literal ninja. So it's weird that Headhunter is instead giving XP for stealth takedowns, while Shinobi gains XP from climbing over objects/vaulting and blades.

I believe Headhunter also gives actual stealth passives, so it's even more weird.

Last edited:
Top Bottom