Ok so is this another lie by cdpr ?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently, CD Projekt Red's lead QA tester Lukasz Babiel shared interesting screenshots on his Twitter, revealing that he spent more than 175 hours in Cyberpunk 2077. Babiel clarified that he's playing on the game's hardest difficulty and is yet to beat the game despite spending so much time in Nigh City.Nov 23, 2020
------------
So this was a bold faced lie right ? Because I finished the entire game activites included and I finished in 70 hours. Not to mention the main story is shorter than any recent rpg. Valhalla is 50 hours main story and witcher 3 was 52 hour main story. Where did this 175 hour story even come from ?

Recently, CD Projekt Red's lead QA tester Lukasz Babiel shared interesting screenshots on his Twitter, revealing that he spent more than 175 hours in Cyberpunk 2077. Babiel clarified that he's playing on the game's hardest difficulty and is yet to beat the game despite spending so much time in Nigh City.Nov 23, 2020
------------
So this was a bold faced lie right ? Because I finished the entire game activites included and I finished in 70 hours. Not to mention the main story is shorter than any recent rpg. Valhalla is 50 hours main story and witcher 3 was 52 hour main story. Where did this 175 hour story even come from ?

Okay.....so your a fast player.

That doesnt prove that someone else is lying about their game time and what theyve accomplished in that time.

Whats the point of this thread anyhow? Your done with the game so youve decided to come here and start trouble?

------------
ye, it's probably PR bull**** or he was just standing afk in the game for like 100h. Finished the game myself on very hard not even rushing it with every side activity and it took me around 80h with a lot of crafting and sightseeing.

Okay.....so your a fast player.

That doesnt prove that someone else is lying about their game time and what theyve accomplished in that time.

Whats the point of this thread anyhow? Your done with the game so youve decided to come here and start trouble?
True. But how slow would you have to play to stretch the 50 hour total story to 170 hours? You're telling me there is 120 hours of activities? On top he said he didn't finish the game lol

Main story 20 hours
main plus side 50 hours
Completionist 80 hours.

How is that close to 170 hours ? Either he was watching Netflix while playing or it was an intentional lie.

------------

Well technically you COULD spend that much time in Night City, I mean especially if that guy is a tester trying to find and catalogue all the things that are broken in the game.

But yeah main playthough probably not going to take you nearly as long.

No no lie, i did the same in my game and only finished the game so i could start another new play.

------------

I know people with 360hrs and only 2 playthroughs in Witcher 3, which is almost 10 full story playthroughs (it took me 36hrs to complete main story without expansions). Some people playing very slow, enjoying gaming and are bad at gaming. Classic Call of Duty (for example last Black Ops) is like 3,5hrs to beat main story and my father have it complete in 12hrs.

So if you see even this as CDPR lie, there is something wrong, but not with them. No offence, but this is funny.

play time 12312020.png

Theres my play time and im not finished yet. Am i lying as well?

I just assume everything coming from anyone but the devs is absolute BS. Less irritating that way.

True. But how slow would you have to play to stretch the 50 hour total story to 170 hours? You're telling me there is 120 hours of activities? On top he said he didn't finish the game lol

Main story 20 hours
main plus side 50 hours
Completionist 80 hours.

How is that close to 170 hours ? Either he was watching Netflix while playing or it was an intentional lie.

Your numbers are only based on your play style....not everybody else's.

Your a content locust.....nothing more....nothing less.

Your numbers are only based on your play style....not everybody else's.

Your a content locust.....nothing more....nothing less.
What? So howlongtobeat is bias when it says the main story is 20 hours? What are they locusts too? It's the average game time bro lol. Average completionist is 70-80 hours.

What? So howlongtobeat is bias when it says the main story is 20 hours? What are they locsusts too? It's the average game time lol

So you still havent answered the question of why you started this thread. You played the entire game and now your pissed off? Because you didnt get to play the amount of time that you thought you could? You read that the game was 20 hours long...but you bought and played it anyway?....and then when done, made a silly post about it not being long enough?
Post automatically merged:

How DARE you.....

He's a QA tester.. that means he's testing things. Doing things over and over and over and over. He's not just playing the game straight through trying to get to the ending. He's most likely trying each mission in a variety of manners and reporting his findings. I would hope he spends 1000's of hours in the game finding and experimenting and reporting otherwise what's the point of being a QA tester?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom