Old save not working

+
Hello,

I created this account here because I have an issue with a save file.

I beat the main campaign about 2 weeks ago at level 42, then started a new campaign with mods. Now I tried to load my old save file and nothing is working, even after disabling all my mods.

I'm unable to crouch, jump, and my UI is bugged and doesn't show my ammo count. None of my previous missions are loading in my Journal and the map is also glitching, not showing any gigs, NCPD locations, or any missions I previously had active.
Also, when trying to meet Hanako at Embers, the door opened with the elevator not called, giving access to below the entire map that you can fall off.
I don't have access to an older save since I've been clearing my other older save files. Help would be appreciated. Thank you.

I beat the main campaign about 2 weeks ago at level 42, then started a new campaign with mods. Now I tried to load my old save file and nothing is working, even after disabling all my mods.
Ok if I understood, 2 weeks ago, you played unmodded (on the save N°1, level 42). Then you added mods and played a bit (and it worked fine too). And currently, you try to load the save N°1 but you encounter several issues with it, even if you disable mods ?

If yes, maybe you should try to clean install the game (The only way to get rid of all mod data. Disabling mods is often no enough and even worse).

Ok if I understood, 2 weeks ago, you played unmodded (on the save N°1, level 42). Then you added mods and played a bit (and it worked fine too). And currently, you try to load the save N°1 but you encounter several issues with it, even if you disable mods ?

If yes, maybe you should try to clean install the game (The only way to get rid of all mod data. Disabling mods is often no enough and even worse).
I tried a clean uninstall and reinstalling the game and that didn't work either. I did sent a support request with the save file attached earlier today and have yet to hear back.

Am I allowed to attach the sav.dat file here in this forum?

Last edited:
Top Bottom