open letter to the devs

+
The developers aren't the one who messed up. It seems pretty obvious to everybody the management is responsible for the failed release. The devs behind cyberpunk may not be the best ones out there, but they have proved more than often enough they are capable of what they need to be. The several release delays are basically a proof the time calculation were incorrect, and those calculations aren't done by the devs. The management most likely had agreed on a certain timeline with the investors and after a few delays there was no further room for compromises, so they took the compromise on the players.

Devs: keep doing what you're doing, you aren't to blame.
Management: as if you cared anyways.

I agree totally ...but they are the ones who do ALL the work like any co. ( the labor force vs the management, product production is a labor force problem.... management has other priorities ) I've been on both sides of this line
so I wrote this to encourage them to achieve because even though management is in charge the devs are the one who will actually do it all and therefore have the the most opportunity for influence/change

Top Bottom