outrunning robot across bridge in Phantom Liberty. Is this another stupid bug?

+
I am having a problem with the phantom liberty. I have to outrun the robot across the bridge (to the core I think?) but my movement is restricted to a snails pace and I cant out run the damn robot. I cant hide from it cos he finds me and its a 1 shot kill on me. I read tips and they say run full pelt across the bridge but the game is not letting me. All through this area I have walking about at a snails pace, very frustrating, And I cant out run as the game wont let me run.....

how do I get across that bridge? I cant run......

I am thinking its another stupid bug? I had 2 ps5 crashes on phantom liberty, plus one bit the game said to call reed, but the game wouldnt let me, you cant do that it says...but the game is telling me to call him...so i quit in frustrating, reloaded my save and voila I could use the phone....but its happening now when i need to run and cant....

how do i get across this bridge and run as fast as possible when the game is restricting me from running? I quit and reloaded but its the same, a snails pace not running..

thanks

Top Bottom