PC crashes after closing game. Cyberpunk.

+
I can play the game just fine without any crashes. But after i'm done playing and close down the game, my monitors just go dark and it just freezes up my PC. I dont have this issue with any other game and have never seen this issue. Everything is updated.

Anyone else had this problem? Anyone know a fix?

Did you try to verify/repair the game?

Maybe it's just some error in the game installation.

Crashes can be reported here (there some suggestions there too):

(click on "Contact Us" to send a ticket)

Hey, just wanted to echo that I am also getting this.

Before installing Cyberpunk I had never seen an issue like this with my machine. After closing either gracefully or with alt-f4 my PC locks up. Both monitors start displaying a solid color (green I think) and then my PC locks up.

I was starting to think it was a system problem on my end, but I've been able to re-create it by alt-f4'ing out of cyberpunk and waiting a minute or so.

I'm running a ryzen 9 3900x, gtx 1080ti. Did windows memory diagnostics and confirmed my ram is good from that angle.
Post automatically merged:

Why are you closing the game? By installing and playing Cyberpunk, you have shown your computer the happiest future it could ever process. When you close the game, your computer gives up all hope of life knowing what should be, and what is to come. You are ripping out the heart and soul of your machine. You sir, are an electronic abuser, and a monster. Good day.

Top Bottom