[PC] Mission bug: Riders On The Storm

+
I arrived at the building with Panam that i am suppose to get into and rescue Soul. I found a tunnel from the outside in to the cellar where Soul is but it would not let me rescue him straight away and at this point i did not realise that this was Soul. So, i went upstairs killing the three people i came across until i got to where it was daylight in the building, it was then i realised that the guy in the cellar was Soul. So, i went back down collecting things i missed until i got to him and was able to talk to him this time. Panam told me to get out and back to her with Soul, so i set off back through the tunnel where i came from and to Panam. I got to Panam but the mission will not update and i can not finish the mission at all, even when i have gone back to the Yellow ! icon and stayed there a few moments in hope that it would update.

You also have to go upstairs once again when Saul is following you and your next objective is to leave the building. Immediately going out the tunnel after getting Saul won't give any progress to neither "leave building" nor "find a safe way out" quest objectives.

Had the same problem after pretty much accidentally stumbling into that tunnel.

Since this is the second time I ran into such an oversight that I wanted to report, I wonder: are these forums actually watched by someone who can adress the issues we find or am I screaming into the void?

It must have borked up after the last patch because I've done this mission at least 2 times before and it worked without a hitch.

Top Bottom