[PC] Which Controller works in CP2077 on GOG edition?

+
Does anyone know which Controller would work for the GOG edition on a PC?

Thank You in advance.

i use xbox one controller, always reliable,but any of the others should work fine.

Thanks, I have an old Logitech Controller - sadly this one does not work with CP2077

Can anyone recommend a good one, all I am able to find on Amazon are either extremely expensive or, judging from the reviews no good?

Last edited:
I also use the XBone controller. But also tested my old Xbox 360 controller, works flawless! Wired 360 Controllers might be a little cheaper, they're basically the same as XBone controllers despite small design changes and the squishyness of the LT and RT buttons.

DC9V

Forum veteran
The Sony Dual Sense controller does not work, unless you install DS4windows in order to emulate a DS4 controller that makes use of Xinput.

There's only one control scheme in CP which has Sprint bound to L3 (left stick button) so I recommend to install DS4windows anyway because it let's you remap everything.

It takes some time to tweak in-game control settings and getting used to DS4windows, but once it's setup correctly it feels super smooth and it doesn't cause any issues. I'm quite happy with this solution.

+1 for using DS4windows with a DS4 controller.

Sony makes really good controllers, not gonna lie. It's hard to get used to anything else after so long preferring this one. CP2077 works flawlessly with DS4 if you use DS4windows, which... I mean why wouldn't you? The app is free, well-maintained, lets you remap all your keybindings, lets you assign profiles, has functioning exclusive mode, etc.

But also tested my old Xbox 360 controller, works flawless! Wired 360 Controllers might be a little cheaper, they're basically the same as XBone controllers despite small design changes and the squishyness of the LT and RT buttons.
I used that one when I used to play on PC. Had wired one, really good, really durable, plug and play, though I don't know if they are easy to find at these days.

DC9V

Forum veteran
I have an old Logitech Controller - sadly this one does not work.
Whatever controller you wanna use, it needs to run via Xinput.

You could try an emulator called x360ce in combination with Durazno^2, for your Logitech controller.

Top Bottom